Thursday, May 19, 2011

OOTD: Pezza Goes to the Zoo

This past weekend hubby and I took our daughter to the zoo and she loved it so much she fell asleep halfway through from all the excitement! Well, since it's a gorgeous 72 degrees outside I decided that today we would go back and see all the animals she missed out on (hello elephant, zebra and giraffe). So I thought it was the perfect opportunity to debut the Pezza Dress! And when I was deciding on a cardi to go with it the cartography cardigan was calling my name....I think it's the perfect pairing! ;)
Details...
Anthropologie Pezza Dress
Anthropologie Cartography Cardigan
Anthropologie Looping Lanes Belt, similar here
Anthropologie Tangled Twistbacks, similar here

6 comments:

Lisa - respect the shoes said...

Beautiful outfit - and best yet, I bet it was super-comfy too!

Natasha Atkerson said...

What a beautiful colored blue dress! I've been crazy about this color for a while now!
Natasha
A Modest Fashion Blog:
www.natashaatkerson.blogspot.com

gigiofca said...

Definitely perfect. :)

Victoria said...

You must be the most stylist lady in the zoo. Love your outfit.

Pamela said...

The blue is just gorgeous. You must have been the best dressed woman at the zoo!

Jan Russell said...

Love this vibrant blue on you! The Pezza dress looks great, and I'm glad you had fun both days at the zoo - what perfect weather for a day trip!