Monday, May 23, 2011

OOTD: Mid-Creation

Good morning and happy Monday to you! Even though it was a little chilly yesterday I rebelled and didn't wear any tights. I'm so ready for some warm weather here! We got a few days of sun last week but the weekend was much cooler. At least I got to wear my new cute skirt yesterday. I just love the little beads and flowers that are embroidered on the skirt, it adds that extra special touch!

Details...
Anthropologie Whirl & Wind Cardigan, similar here
Anthropologie Mid-Creation Skirt
Paolo Red Heels, similar here
Anthropologie Necklace, similar here
And I'm so excited (I just can't hide it!) for the premiere of The Bachelorette tonight! Woohoo!!!!

12 comments:

Leah said...

Yah for some warmer temps! Love those red heels :)

Sammie said...

love that skirt on you! :)

Natasha Atkerson said...

Your right, the bead/embrodiery details are lovely! I haven't stopped by your blog in a while! I keep running past your posts on Blogger, but never get the time to actually click! :)
Natasha
A Modest Fashion Blog:
www.natashaatkerson.blogspot.com

triciathomas said...

So cute!!! I am really glad I got that skirt! I hope the weather turns better too!

Pamela said...

Those details on this skirt just totally make it. I love the red floral pattern, too.

Leeann @ Join the Gossip said...

Perfect spring outfit :)

Kelly said...

I never noticed the beading and embroidered detail on this skirt before. Lovely!!!

Lisa - respect the shoes said...

I will gladly trade in some of my already sweating hot weather for some of your chill. I can already foresee not wanting to wear anything but tanks and shorts all through July and August!

Jamie - Thrifty Threads said...

Such a cute outfit! I didn't even notice the beaded detail until I saw your close-up shot. That really does spicy up the outfit. So pretty!

Jenni said...

That skirt is gorgeous! I love it paired with the Whirl & Wind...you look great! Bring on the warm weather!!!

Molly at Anthromollogies said...

See, I knew that skirt would be perfect on the right person...and that is you! Looked like crud on me. Such a beautiful print. You look fab!

Leah said...

I'm anxious to see what Bentley pulls on poor Ashley this evening. He's quite the TOOL!!!