Monday, April 11, 2011

OOTD: Waffle Waffle

Hi readers and happy Tuesday, and what a sale we have at Anthropologie! I have this on hold at my store so we'll see if it comes home with me (I have a store credit burning a hole in my pocket right now). And I also managed to score the Gather Together Clutch on 2nd cut for only $40! Yippeeee!!! Here's what I wore to church on Sunday...
Details...
Anthropologie Waffle Weave Dress, similar here for under $20!
Anthropologie Bougainvillea Cardigan
Anthropologie Ruffled Cincher, similar here
Anthropologie Anticipation Heels, similar here
Anthropologie Berry Bush Tights, similar here
Anthropologie Stacked Petunia Drop Earrings, similar here

11 comments:

Melissa said...

I am SO in love with that cardigan and those shoes! You look amazing!

Come take a look inside A Working Mom's Closet

triciathomas said...

We are tight twins!! I broke down and ordered that cardi since I am returning those two dresses. I even paid shipping you know how I love new items out of the bag!

Tara said...

That cardi is so perfect for spring!

Sherry said...

So cute!! I love your tights!!

sweetandsassy-sherry.blogspot.com

Jenni said...

Oh, this outfit is sooo cute! Love it! I love the tights with the heels!
So I was looking over the two Maryam tanks I have and the one I'm returning has a small hols in the back of it...it looks like it got knicled somehow (it came like this). No one would ever see it as it's n the back and it doesn't look like it would run or anything. Let me know if you still want me to put it on hold for you when I return it (hopefully next week sometime). I can take a picture of it to show you uf you want. Email me at jensmith001@hotmail.com.

Peggy said...

you look beautiful! I stalked that sweater for forever!

Leah said...

Love the heels and this dress! Your hair looks like it is getting longer...are you growing it out?

Kristine said...

What a cute outfit! The cardi adds the perfect spring touch.

alicia said...

Love that sweater! Especially with the belt. Unfortunately it's still sweater weather here.

yogagirl said...

A very ROMANTIC pretty look!

Samantha said...

I take it you like Anthropologie! :o) Cute outfit! I especially love the sweater which adds so much fun to the outfit!

Thanks for visiting my blog! :o)

-Samantha

http://thisfashionista.blogspot.com