Tuesday, April 5, 2011

OOTD: Airplane Day

Happy Tuesday which means happy sale day at Anthropologie! :) Did any of you get some lovelies this morning?? I decided to sit this sale out since I'm still holding out for other stuff (I'm looking at you pretty little dress). I can actually see the sunshine peeking out of the clouds as I type this which makes me a happy girl; hopefully today will turn out to be a beautiful day, I know I'm ready for some sunshine!
Details...
Anthropologie Country Manor Top
J Brand Houlihan Cargos
J.Crew Ballet Flats in Bronze, similar here for under $15
Anthropologie Oolite Necklace, similar here

11 comments:

Leah said...

Yah for sunshine!! Got the tickets for Hawaii booked yet? :)

triciathomas said...

You so cute today!! It is really sunny here today too and I am about ready for Spring to really be here no more Sprin-ter!

Sherry said...

Great top and necklace!! Love this look!

sweetandsassy-sherry.blogspot.com

theanthropologieconnoisseur said...

I, too, adore the Sail Shapes Dress...it's just so cute! You're outfit is also adorable!

Minnesota Maven said...

I love the sail shapes dress! I wasn't impressed online but when I tried it on I loved it. I got the polka dot maxi dress (without ever trying it on which is scary) and the all hours belt. I can't wait!

Cute outfit! I love the airplanes!

Tara said...

This is an adorable casual outfit...so cute!

Pamela said...

I love that tee with the planes!

I am totally waiting for the warm temps to make an appearance.

Laura said...

I'm waiting on the Sail Shapes too. But I was still all over this mornings jewelry bonanza.

Love the Typewriter Tee. And love the Oolite Necklace.

Did you know: Oolite (egg stone) is a sedimentary rock formed from ooids, spherical grains composed of concentric layers. Can't help it! It's the Geo in me.

Peggy said...

Oh, sun makes me happy too! Love it! I have always loved that plane shirt- you look like a casual, chic mama!

Jenni said...

YAY for the sun! We've had a gorgeous few weeks here and I'm loving it! You look so cute today...I love those cute skinny cargos on you--they're so flattering!

Silver Lining Decor said...

This top is adorable!!! I really love the cute, casual look. The weather here has gone back and forth so much, I am so ready for it to stay at 75 and sunny!