Monday, April 4, 2011

Mexican Vacation

So I'm finally getting around to posting pics from my recent cruise to Mexico, it was so much fun! Even though I missed my little Gigi like crazy, it was so nice to have some one-on-one time with husband. And I won't lie, it was really nice to sleep in too. :) So onto the pics....

All ready to go snorkeling in Cabo!
Here we are with our cruise ship behind us...
Beautiful Cabo!
Getting geared up and ready to go four wheeling on the beach!
We stopped at the beach for a pic.
Enjoying chips + salsa and (virgin) pina coladas at Senor Frogs.
We zip lined in Puerta Vallarta where the movie Predator was filmed at so of course husband had to paint his face to blend in!
All dressed up for dinner and lobster!
We had all you can eat sushi on our last day and it was yummy!

Even though we just got back from Mexico, husband and I are already planning our next vacation! Although I think this one will include our little girl, perhaps a visit to Hawaii?!?

16 comments:

triciathomas said...

I am in!!! Hawaii next year or bust!

kristin said...

Oh, it looks and sounds like a wonderful vacation! How fun!

Terrie said...

Great pics! You're so adventurous. DH and I went to Kauai last year for our honeymoon and it is amazing. It's a small island, lots of locals, but there is so much to do! They have ziplines, kayaking, tubing, hiking, SNUBA(you have to look it up), and of course, beautiful beaches!

Minnesota Maven said...

You look like you had a blast! I love that fast top you wore while tooling around on the four wheelers! I love the felted lei sweater from anthro as well. It's such a cute sweater!

Jenni said...

Looks like you guys had a blast!! The ziplining looks so fun, by the way. You had tons of cute outfits along the way too...thanks for sharing! =)

Leah said...

Looks like an amazing trip! Glad you were able to go and enjoy your time with your hubby!

Lisa - respect the shoes said...

Looks like you had a fantastic vacation! Aw, I'm jealous! ;o)

Pamela said...

Your vacation looks like it was so nice and warm and fun! I love the pic with you and your husband wearing bandanas to go four wheeling! You look like you're ready to rob someone :) Maybe of a most sought after Anthro piece? Ha ha. Just joking.

Call me up if you need a "nanny" for your Hawaii vacation. :)

alicia said...

Love the trip pics. I went zip lining recently for the first time and loved it. Looks like a great getaway!

Ocean Breezes and Country Sneezes said...

What a lovely vacation! You look so happy in all your photos!

theanthropologieconnoisseur said...

Looks like a great vacation! I love all the Anthro you wore too! And I can fully encourage a trip to Hawaii...such a gorgeous place!

Melissa said...

It looks like you guys had a blast! I'm glad you had a good time!

Kelly said...

Looks like such a fun trip. Your pictures are making me jealous...I want to go somewhere warm NOW!!!

Jan Russell said...

Love the vacation pictures! It looks like you had such a great time - and looked adorable every day of the cruise!

Anonymous said...

Your vacation looks so fantastic! I have that same black dress as you're wearing in your first picture. It's one of my favorites because it is so versatile and well-made. Do you know what the name of the dress is? I have been looking for the name for months!
Thanks for always sharing your beautiful photos with us.
Mechelle

Jessica said...

Anon- sorry I don't know the name of that dress but I agree, it's a great dress! So versatile!