Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Brass is Back

When I hear the word brass I immediately conjure up images of hideous hardware that seriously date a bathroom. But recently, I find myself (cue gasp!) liking items that are made of brass. Now I'm not ready to dive in and buy a brass coffee table but little accents here and there I can handle. Here are some items I'm currently loving....
BrassWishlist
1) Diane von Furstenberg Powerstone Square Tray - this tray is so pretty
2) Anthropologie Mother-of-Pearl Knob - love the art deco style!
3) Horchow Pagoda Hurricane - love the bamboo detail
4) Anthropologie The Baker's Jar - would look great in a bathroom
5) Anhropologie Giraffe Taper - so adorable!
6) Anthropologie Vineyard Bracket - love the antique feel
7) Brass Urchin Accent - seriously NEED to have this!

So what do you think about brass? Love it or hate it??

7 comments:

Sandrine said...

My vintage jewelry collections are made with oxidized brass! I like it better that oxidized silver now. It goes with anything and isn't as flashy than gold.

Silver Lining Decor said...

I love ALL of your picks!

kristin said...

Love it (in small doses)! Great picks!

Leah said...

Yeah, I can handle it in small doses as well. I like how these items are dull and not shiny brass!

Leeann @ Join the Gossip said...

I'll take one of each, please ;)

Sherry said...

Without a doubt - Love it!! Thank you so much for your sweet comment on my blog! I would love for you to follow me if you like!!

sweetandsassy-sherry.blogspot.com

alicia said...

Really? Brass is back? Oh no!!!