Tuesday, March 8, 2011

OOTD: Va Va Volante

Happy Tuesday readers! Sorry for the lack of updates last week, it was a busy week for me. Today is another busy day since I have a bunch of errands to run and things to get done before my vacation next week (yay!). My family and I are going on a Mexican cruise and I can't wait for some sun and relaxation! Anyway, here's what I wore to church on Sunday...

Details...
Anthropologie Volante Tee, similar here
Anthropologie Revelations Skirt, similar here
Anthropologie Waving Grain Pumps, similar here
Anthropologie Snakebite Belt, similar here
Forever 21 tights, similar here

17 comments:

AppGal said...

Lovely! This is one of my favorite outfits of yours. The Volante is perfect!

Jenni said...

WOw, this is the cutest outfit ever!!! I love it! I really want that skirt...ebay?!!! How exciting to go on a family vacay!! Hope you guys have a blast!

Leah said...

L.O.V.E. this shirt!!
You are just going to have the best time on vacation! Enjoy :)

triciathomas said...

CUTE!! I love the colors and that skirt is so great!

gigiofca said...

How fun! Fan it, girl, fan it. Love how the shoes pull out the yellow in the skirt. Makes me want a hot dog! *lol*

Miranda said...

Great skirt, the shoes definitely pull the whole look together.

Miranda
www.indcfashion.com

Sammie said...

cute outfit! Your shoes definitely give the outfit the perfect pop :)

Molly said...

Wow, a cruise sounds great. I love my Volante, it was a good purchase. Have a great time....

GinaBean said...

Oh the colors are just divine! Very nice!

Tara said...

What a beautiful skirt! I love all of the colors in it!

Pamela said...

I just love that skirt. The colors lend to so much fun mixing and matching. I need to pull out my Volante and put together a fun outfit with it. You've inspired me!

Jan Russell said...

LOVE.THIS. So pretty - the colors work perfectly together, right down to those awesome shoes!

alicia said...

Love, love that skirt!

Peggy said...

you are rocking the Volante! Are you going with Tricia?

Ashley said...

your skirt is TO DIE FOR!!!! are you serious?! you are a babe...LOVE your blog!!!!

Kristine said...

Beautiful skirt! Love how you pulled it all together!!

Samantha said...

LOVE this! Such a fun outfit! :o)

-Samantha

http://thisfashionista.blogspot.com