Thursday, March 10, 2011

Hey Little Piggy

I received my Harry Allen Piggy Bank the other day and I love it!  I love the modern sleek design and that it is such a unique sculptural piece. I know that this isn't everyone's cup of tea but I'm so glad I finally pulled the trigger on this beauty. Oh, and I read that it actually holds up to $10,000 in dollar bills, now I just need the cash to fill it all up!

I'm headed off to my cruise on Saturday so I'll catch up with all of you when I get back. See you later!

12 comments:

Molly said...

Jessica, have a fantastic time. Get some sun for me.

Leah said...

Adorable little piggy bank :) Go soak up some sun and have a splendid time on your cruise!!!

triciathomas said...

I really like it!! It's so cute in your house!

stephanie said...

Oh how cute! I've been wanting a piggy bank!

Alana said...

That is so neat!

Tara said...

I think its really cute and charming :)

Jan Russell said...

Looks cool to me! I hope you have an amazing time on your vacation!!!

Lisa - respect the shoes said...

Have a fantastic time on your cruise!

Laura said...

Hope you're having a grand time. This little guy is so cute. A dollar Hog! I saw the cutest Leather Rhino Footstool on Have Your Cake and Eat it Too.

Silver Lining Decor said...

Love the piggy bank! Hope you guys have a great time on your trip!

alicia said...

I love that it is white too. We have a dark bookcase and have been trying to find white accent pieces. And being from Iowa that would have been perfect.

Noortje said...

that's so cute <3