Tuesday, February 15, 2011

OOTD: Shadowed Vines

I woke up to a lot of rain outside so I get to wear my favorite rain boots again! There was a good sale today at Anthropologie but the only thing I caved on was the Floral Frappe Top since it got a second cut to $20. I called a bunch of stores and finally tracked one down in navy, yay! What did you pick up from this week's sale?
Details...
J.Crew cardigan, similar here
Old Navy Perfect V-Neck Tee
J Brand Denim Leggings
Burberry Check Rain Boots
Anthropologie Shadowed Vines Scarf, almost an identical one here
And yes, those are still my Valentine's decorations you see behind me. They'll most likely be up all week!

11 comments:

Melissa said...

I LOVE that scarf! Those boots are super cute, I really need to get some rain boots!

triciathomas said...

Cute scarf! I did not get anything, are you proud of me?

Jenni said...

You look perfect for rainy weather...that scarf is soooo cute!!! What a deal on the Floral Frappe...good find! I caved on a few things...that store just has too many cute things!! Have a great day!

Leeann @ Join the Gossip said...

I think that may be the cutest outfit I've seen you wear! I love it :)

Tara said...

Wow I love the detail of your scarf!!

Lorraine said...

I love that scarf! My Valentine decorations will more then likely be up the rest of the month. :)

alicia said...

OH yah! So glad to see you wearing the rain boots. Guess that means I have the ok to pull mine out and be socially aceptable now. Mine aren't quite as cute. lol.

addicted to jcrew/annTaylor said...

I love the scarf, it's beautiful! It really complements the color of your cardi, so pretty.

Jamie said...

I almost squealed when I scrolled down and saw your rain boots. So so cute! And I have that scarf, but in green. It's one of my favorites - and just about the only time I wear lime green!

Leah said...

I just LOVE this scarf!!!

A said...

You always look so pretty and comfortable!