Wednesday, February 9, 2011

OOTD: My Blue Begonia Shoes

I've always had my eye on the Dusky Begonia T-Straps from Anthropologie, but as soon as Kim posted this outfit I decided that I had to own them. So after calling several stores I finally found them. Yay! And then when I told my sister, I had to call even more stores to track them down for her! So here is my outfit for today that is inspired by the lovely Kim...

Details...
Anthropologie Spilling Ruffles Cardigan, similar here
Anthropologie Creative Outlet Tank, similar here
J Brand Denim Leggings
Anthropologie Looping Lanes Belt, similar here
Anthropologie Dusky Begonia T-Straps, buy them here in gold
And after looking at this pic, I realize that I need to add a cute necklace before I head out to run my errands. Have a great day everyone! :)

14 comments:

Melissa said...

Those shoes are awesome! I love the green tank under the cardi, blue and green are great together!

Leah said...

The shoes are SO CUTE and fun! Yah for you finally finding them :)

Mommyblogger said...

You look fabulous and I love those shoes!!!

Peggy said...

those shoes are beyond awesome!! I love a belted long cardi!

triciathomas said...

Those shoes are suppose to be coming tomorrow!!! I guess there was a weather delay or something since they charged my card on Jan 30th!!! Cute!

Pamela said...

what fun shoes! I love them!

Tara said...

Those shoes are so unique and amazing!

Jan Russell said...

The shoes are perfection on you, and I love that you went the extra mile and found a pair for Tricia too - you two are so cute!

Lorraine said...

Those shoes are stunning! Love them! Great outfit too!

Fashion Momma said...

I could never pull those puppies off! They are so dainty! You have the perfect feet for them. And may I tell you that no lady has ever looked so beautiful in ruffles?

Jenni said...

It must be so fun to have a sister that loves Anthro shopping as much as you!!! I don't have sisters so I have to live vicariously through you guys! =) This is the cutest outfit on you...those shoes totally make it! THe cream and green on top is great...green is a great color on you. Hope you had a great day!

Kathleen said...

How did I miss those shoes? They are all sorts of awesome!

kebowman said...

oh my goodness! love that outfit, especially those shoes!! they're adorable!

addicted to jcrew/annTaylor said...

These shoes are so feminine and pretty!! I am on a shopping ban so I won't even try to see if they have my size left. LOL Gorgeous shoes!!! I bet they look pretty with a pencil skirt too.