Monday, January 31, 2011

OOTD: My Life's Been A Whirl & Wind

Hi Everyone, I'm baaack! It feels so good to get back into my daily routine and to finally have some sense of normalcy in my life. These past few months have been pretty crazy for me to say the least. And I've missed all of my readers and favorite blogs and can't wait to catch up with all of you! It's so good to be back. ;)

So without further ado, here's my church outfit. I got these mustard pumps for Christmas and I must say they are one of my favorite pairs of shoes. I love the quilting on them and especially the plaid heel, they are just so stinking cute! I thought black and white would be the perfect way to show them off.
Details...
Anthropologie Whirl & Wind Cardigan, similar here
Nordstrom Rosette Tank, similar here
Anthropologie Openwork Vines Skirt, similar here on sale
Anthropologie Mademoiselle Tights, similar here
Anthropologie Waving Grain Pumps, similar here
One of the cons of my new place is that my closet is so much smaller! So stay tuned, I'll be having a blog sale of some of my items that I just couldn't find a home for.

17 comments:

Kathleen said...

I keep looking at those shoes online. They are so cute, but I'm super intimidated by the color. I just got the Field Skirt in mustard though and I'm finding it really easy to use it as a neutral and put outfits together so maybe I'll be brave and try the shoes too!

goldenmeans said...

Yay I'm so glad to see you back! I was just thinking bout you the other week and wondering where you'd gone off to :) And I loooove the use of teal with this skirt...it's such a sweet and romantic piece, but the jewel tone, surrounded by black, gives it a bit of oomph! =)

Jan Russell said...

I've totally missed you! I hope you are feeling settled in your new home! Love your gorgeous outfit and those shoes are fabulous - I'm with Anjali the mix of colors is awesome!

triciathomas said...

I was planning on wearing those to church yesterday... too bad my kids got sick! You look really pretty and I am glad you are back!

Melissa said...

Yay! So glad you're back! And might I add, that fireplace is beautiful!

I am in LOVE with those shoes. Serious love. I've been dying to get a pair of yellow heels for MONTHS and still haven't found an affordable pair. I love it with the teal under the top too! Perfect!

Kim said...

I've missed you and your outfits so much Jessica! I'm so glad you're back!
I love the yellow shoes with this outfit, and you're reminding me that I need to wear that skirt asap!

Miranda said...

Welcome back, the new place looks nice.
Great outfit, I like the skirt.

www.indcfashion.com

GinaBean said...

Oh yay! welcome back! :-) Your whole outfit is darling! Shoes look great!

Molly said...

Welcome back. Love the outfit. Can't wait to see what you'll be selling. Your clothes are way too cute.

roxy said...

Beautiful look! I love the pops of teal and yellow. Welcome back, hope you're settling into the new place. :)

Peggy said...

Happy Day you are back!! I missed you!!

Tara said...

Welcome back! What a great outfit to come back with!

Kelly said...

Glad to have you back, and those shoes are just fabulous! Seeing how you paired them with the Openwork Vines skirt is making me regret I didn't get them when I had the chance!

Lorraine said...

Welcome back! Love your outfit for church. Those shoes are amazing! I'm happy your back. I miss seeing your outfits everyday. I'm glad your getting settled and things are going back to normal.

mcmanda said...

Welcome back. I have these shoes too and am wondering if you have any issues keeping them from slipping off your heels? I had to add in heel inserts and ball of foot inserts just to keep mine on, ha. They look great with your skirt, too.

Jenni said...

Welcome back!!! I've missed your fun posts and inspiring outfits! Love the outfit...that skirt is gorgeous and those shoes are to die for! Hope you're getting all settled into your new place (it looks cute!!!)

Laura said...

So Glad to see you back Jessica! I sadly missed this post right off the bat. House looks lovely in the background. And your new Waving Grains are spectacualar with the Open Vines Skirt.