Thursday, December 16, 2010

OOTD: Flowers Everywhere

Hi readers! I hope you're all having a lovely Thursday. Today I decided to break out a top I got at Anthropologie in 2006. I love the soft floral print and how comfortable it is.

Today I'm on my way to visit family in Utah and I can't wait to see them! So for the next few weeks my posting and commenting will be very limited as I'd like to make sure I spend as much time with them as I can. Of course when I get back I'll be sure to catch up with all of you. ;)

Details...
Anthropologie Top (circa 2006)
Anthropologie Molded & Melded Tee, similar here (on sale)
J Brand Denim Leggings
Anthropologie Bowtied-Beauty Boots
Anthropologie Poms & Trinkets Necklace
Anthro Earrings, similar here

17 comments:

Jan Russell said...

Looking cute and comfy! I hope you have a wonderful time with your family!!!

triciathomas said...

That top is still so pretty! I can't wait to see you!

Ocean Breezes and Country Sneezes said...

Great top, love the boots also! Enjoy your trip!

Kathleen said...

That top is so cute! I love the cut and the pattern! And of course those boots. *drools*

Have fun with your family!

Elle Sees said...

comfy and flowy...just perfect for travel. and just how i like it.

Pamela said...

have a great time in Utah with your family! don't worry about us, we'll be here waitig for you when you get back :)

Leah said...

Merry Christmas! Stay warm and have a wonderful time with your family.

Saya said...

I'm in Utah! We're supposed to have rain and snow for the next few days. Yuck!

I hope you have a safe trip and have a great time with your family.

Sarah (Oh Pretty Day) said...

Is this your traveling outfit? It looks very cute and comfortable!

Lisa - respect the shoes said...

Have a wonderful time with your fam in Utah! Happy holidays!

Rose said...

You look very cute! Have a wonderful time with your family!

Jenni said...

Don't you love when you pull something out from YEARS ago and still love it? that's when you know it was a good buy! =)Hope you have a great time with your family over the holidays...you and Tricia should do some side by side OOTD's!!! =)

Jamie said...

Love this cute top! Hope you have an amazing time hanging out with the family!

Laura said...

Love the Bewtied-Beauty Boots. Your oiutfit looks comfortable and warm for travel. And I know those boots were made for walking. Have a great time in Utah with the family. I did my Geology Field Camp for 6 weeks in Cedar City at Southern Utah University. So much wonderful Geology to see in Utah.

Samantha said...

Cute boots! And you seem like quite the Anthropologie fan! :o)

-Samantha

http://thisfashionista.blogspot.com

CINCHED AT THE WAIST said...

those boots are amazing!

kebowman said...

OH MY GOSH! i'm sorry, i know this is my 3rd comment, but your clothes make me wanna go shopping!! I love those boots!!!