Thursday, December 2, 2010

OOTD: Easy, Breezy Polka Girl

I picked up this cardigan on a whim and it is quickly becoming one of my favorites! I love the red color and the adorable chiffon bow. And I love how the bow on my cardigan is echoed by the bows on my boots.
Details...
Anthropologie Breezy Polkas Cardigan (still in stores)
Anthropologie Molded & Melded Tee, similar here
J Brand Denim Leggings
Anthropologie Bowtied-Beauty Boots
Etsy Necklaces & Earrings
And Anthropologie surprised us yesterday with a sale. I was kinda good and stuck to my wishlist and picked up the this and this. I ended up passing on the Eze Sur Mer Top, since the xs was too tight and the small was too loose. The one thing I got that wasn't on my wishlist were some tights and a necklace. The tights popped back up in my wishlist and were only $10 so I caved! And the Poms & Trinkets Necklace was just too cute to pass up! I guess it could have been worse, right!?! ;)
ETA: That necklace is now full price, but it was on sale yesterday! Glad I got it when I did.

17 comments:

Jan Russell said...

You can count on me to copy this - love the Breezy Polkas with jeans and boots! You look so cute, and I'm loving the goodies you picked up yesterday, that necklace is adorable.

shopwithm said...

I also picked up that cardi on a whim b/c I realized I had no red sweaters. It has quickly become a favorite for me as well. Love it just as you've styled it here. Great title too, lol.

Leah said...

I've seen this cardigan on several people - this is a great oufit, Jessica! I love how classic it is and of course, those bows!! =)
Thanks for the comment on my closet - just be thankful I didn't include the mound of laundry that needed folded on my bed. I try to be organized... just doesn't always happen in EVERY area! ha

Molly said...

I love that sweater as well. You look great as always. I picked up the boots too, it't Trcia's fault!! LOL!!!

Natasha Atkerson said...

Lovely outfit! I love the red! I need more red items...theres a Christmas Party coming up and I have an red! Not good! :)
Natasha
A Modest Fashion Blog:
www.natashaatkerson.blogspot.com

Full Cup said...

Can't say enough about those boots! Amazing style!:)


xo,

Molly Jane

Ps. come by and say hello!

www.browneyedcharmer.blogspot.com

Elle Sees said...

should've known it was Anthro. ah, le sigh...

Sara-You, Me and Anthropologie said...

We're cardigan twins today (except my outfit was really from yesterday) :)

stephanie said...

I love the boots!

Come enter my holiday giveaway for bakers twine and manila tags!

Pamela said...

I've seen this cardi styled with dresses and skirts and not very often with jeans and I simply LOVE it this way!!! The red is a really pretty color on you.

I wonder why some of the sale items go back to FP?! It goes to show that shopping early totally does pay!

Jenni said...

Oh, so cute!! Love it with jeans and boots...great look! Good for you for (mostly) sticking to your list...you rock! ANd those boots are gonna look adorable on you!!!

Sarah (Oh Pretty Day) said...

That outfit is too cute! I've seen that cardigan worn by characters on two or three TV shows... even Hollywood loves it! :)

Laura said...

The Red Cardi with the Blue Bow detail was the way to go. Looks great with the Bowtied Beauty Boots. You always look cute. I tend to shy away from Cardi's like these. Everytime I give one a try it gets returned.

Debye said...

Okay, looking at all your recent posts has vreated some serious shoe envy! Love this look, I am so sad I missed out on this cardi...you look great!

Love the boots and tote you grabbed....can't wait to see them

Liesl @ FabulousFashions4SensibleStyle said...

Great boots, and red looks lovely on you!

Liesl :)

Anonymous said...

Really awsome outfit *_* i was willing to buy the breezy polkas cardigan too, and just found out it's out of stock ç_ç

Alina said...

Gorgeous boots!Love them