Wednesday, December 15, 2010

O Christmas Tree

Since my husband and I are still in the middle of a move, this year we decided to go for a SIMPLE Christmas tree. When I saw this David Stark Twig Topiary Tree at West Elm, I immediately fell in love with it. I decorated it with pearl white ornaments, glittery birds and mercury glass pears.

My very own partridge in a pear tree!
I think David Stark is such a talented party planner and designer and I would love to add more of his decorations from west elm to my collection! You can check them all out here.

8 comments:

Jenni said...

So simple and elegant...love it! It's great because it can totaly be an accent decoration in the future when you get to go with a big tree again.

Leah said...

This looks great...simplicity is a must sometimes. You've definitely made it work with this adorable tree.

Pal & Hatty said...

That is SO cute - you are very creative!

Mandy said...

So adorable - Jessica, you've inspired me to do something like this next year! I love unique little "mini" trees (since we do our big one at my mom's who lives only a mile away!), and I'd love to make one - just so elegant and sweet! Love it!

Peggy said...

Jessica I love it!! So pretty!

Laura said...

Oh my! So simple and graceful. The ornaments you added are perfect.

Jan Russell said...

Those ornaments are beautiful! And that tree was such a great solution - it's so you!

Jamie said...

I really love this tree! I might try to find one for myself, since I decided not to do a real tree this year either (although you have a much better excuse than I do!)