Monday, November 29, 2010

OOTD: Drifting By

Some things you should never allow yourself to even try on at Anthropologie because the second you get them on you fall in love with them. Case in point is the Drifting By Dress. Yes, I had seen this dress on other bloggers numerous times but never thought of owning it myself. But as soon as it hit the sale rack and I found it in my size it was all downhill from there. Here is how I wore it to church yesterday...
Details...
Anthropologie Drifting By Dress, similar here on sale
H&M Rhinestone Cardigan, similar here
Forever 21 Tights, similar here
Nine West Heels, similar here and here (so cute!)
Anthropologie Stone Soup Necklace, similar here on sale
Anthropologie Bow Earrings, similar here

14 comments:

Melissa said...

You look gorgeous! I love those heels!

Peggy said...

yeah!! you are back! Missed your outfits. YOu look wonderful!

Fashion Momma said...

I missed you! You look wonderful and I'm so glad this dress caught your eye, because it really does "fit" you. Not like size, but you know. :) Well, I mean, obviously it fits, too. Okay, I can't verbalize... Glad you're back and you are a winter vision!

Molly said...

Jessica, you look so pretty. I hope everything is going well with your move. Those shoes are too cute.

Miranda said...

I love the ladylike dress and the shoes are great!

www.indcfashion.com

Sarah (Oh Pretty Day) said...

Ahhh I love the dress and I love the Volga dress you linked to. I hope it's still available when I get off my shopping lockdown in 2 weeks ;)

Natasha Atkerson said...

Lovely outfit! I don't think I've seen your hair down, it looks so cute!
Natasha
A Modest Fashion Blog:
www.natashaatkerson.blogspot.com

triciathomas said...

I really like this outfit! I need to pull that dress out again for sure!

Pamela said...

I love that dress and especially in the black. It's gorgeous! I never saw it in black at my store. The pink one just washed me out.

Laura said...

I can see why you love it so. Some dresses when seen online or even in the catalog don't catch my attention. There is nothing like seeing, touching and trying the dress on. I know I miss a lot with no store close by. The outfit as a whole is so perfect together. And the Black is gorgeous! So does Tricia also have the Drifting By Dress?

Jamie said...

What a fantastic pair of heels. Love the whole look with the simple black pieces paired with a neutral cardigan. Very sophisticated!

Saya said...

I love this outfit, you look so polished! The Drifting by Dress is gorgeous. It's definitely one of the Anthro pieces that 'got away' from me. I wish I would have picked it up when I had the chance.

Jenni said...

So pretty!! And those shoes rock!!! Great purchaes all around!

Jan Russell said...

Gorgeous girl! That dress deserves a date night next time ;) I hope you are feeling at home in your new church and meeting some new friends!