Friday, October 15, 2010

OOTD: Red Ambrosial

Happy Friday Readers! I'm really hoping that this is the last time that I'll be wearing capris, well at least for awhile. I am more than ready to break out my new boots already! And after a busy week with family, I'm looking forward to a relaxing weekend at home. Have a great weekend everyone!!
Details...
Anthropologie Ambrosial Cardigan, similar here
Anthropologie Molded & Melded Tee in Wine
Joe's Raw Hem Kicker
Tory Burch Revas
Necklaces and Earrings from Etsy

9 comments:

Peggy said...

love that cardi! can't wait to see the boots come out!

Jan Russell said...

We are Molded & Melded twins today - I love it with the printed cardigan - super pretty!

triciathomas said...

I love that molded and melded with the ambrosial!!! Great color combo!

Collette Osuna said...

That ambrosia is sooo awesome!! SUPER cute hair on you today dollie...you look stylish as usual...hope you are having a great Friday!


Stop by and say Hello♥
Statements in Fashion Blog

Leah said...

What rich, fall colors! They look great on you. I know what you mean about being ready to break out the boots. I ordered mine when it was still warm and that's got me antsy waiting to pull them out! =) Have a great weekend!

Leeann @ Join the Gossip said...

Great outfit! I really like the pants!

Natasha Atkerson said...

The cardigan is lovely! And that color red is stunning!
Natasha
A Modest Fashion Blog:
natashaatkerson.blogspot.com

Tara said...

Love the cardigan! I have it too!

MixandMatchFashion

Pamela said...

I know what you mean about being ready to make a FT commitment to fall weather items!