Friday, October 29, 2010

OOTD: Cheetah Red

Just a quick post as I have family in town and I need to clean up my apartment today. I'm still in my pj's since I don't like to get ready until after I clean my bathroom. So I'm sharing the outfit I wore on Wednesday. Both my sister and I picked up this cardi from H&M when she was in town a few weeks ago and I thought it paired nicely with my cheetah print shoes.
Details...
H&M Cardigan, similar here
Anthropologie Molded & Melded Tee in Wine
Habitual Jeans, similar here
Sam Edelman Charleen Flat (now on sale for $50!)
Anthropologie Pessinus Garden Necklace, similar here for under $5
Anthropologie Stacked Petunia Drop Earrings, similar here
Have a great weekend and a Spooktacular Halloween everyone! ;)

9 comments:

Leah said...

This cardigan is adorable, Jessica! Those little bows on the pockets...swoon =)

Natasha Atkerson said...

I LOVE the red! Red must be "your" color!
Natasha
A Modest Fashion Blog:
www.natashaatkerson.blogspot.com

Jan Russell said...

What a great buy on that cute cardi! I love you in the red molded and melded tee, the color is gorgeous on you. Enjoy the time with your family. My in-laws are coming just for the day tomorrow, and I have A LOT of cleaning ahead of me tonight...

alicia said...

Wish I could rock the flats like you do. Those are adorable.

Jenni said...

Love it! ANother great pairing with the MOlded and Melded...and those shoes are so fun! GReat sale!!! Have ahappy Halloween!

Tara said...

Cute detailing on the cardi...and I LOVE your flats!

Pamela said...

I love the color of that top. I have the same color in another style, the name escapes me, but it's just do darn flattering.

Rose said...

Love that shade of red and those flats!

Lori said...

Love the color of that top with the neutral of the cardigan! It's an adorable cardigan!

Lorispeak