Friday, October 1, 2010

OOTD: AirPlane Jane

I've put it off for way too long.... I'm finally getting my hair done today! I can't wait, I love the feel of a fresh new haircut and color. So I had to pull my hair up for now because I think there's an unwritten rule that you don't have to do your hair when you're visiting the hair salon. At least that my excuse for being lazy this morning!

And next week I'll be in the happiest place on earth, Disneyland! Since I'll be enjoying time with my sister (note to self, finishing cleaning my apartment) I'll be MIA again. But I will of course catch up with all of you as soon as I can. Have a wonderful weekend!

Details...
Anthropologie Country Manor Top
J Brand Ankle-Length Denim Legging
B. Makowsky Gaby Sandals
J.Crew Waterfall Necklace, similar here
Anthropologie bow cuff, similar here

And stay tuned, I have a FABULOUS GIVEAWAY coming up that I'm so excited to share with my readers!!

14 comments:

Sarah said...

Oh my gosh I'm loving your style. That waterfall necklace is absolutely stunning and of course who could turn down a shirt with airplanes on it!

http://wearingitonmysleeves.blogspot.com

berrygirl--Jaime said...

I love your shirt. And do you love your jean leggings? I've been thinking about a pair. They are really cute on you. My running partner just told me she was going to Disney next week too. I guess it's the place to be. Fun.

Martha said...

I am a new reader to you and your sister's blogs, and I had no idea you were sisters :D I thought it was funny that you were both packing for Disney lol.

Jan Russell said...

That is seriously the cutest tee - I hope you enjoyed your pampering this morning at the salon, always a nice pick me up for us mommy's ;) Have the BEST time with your family at Disney - so fun!

Jan Russell said...

That is seriously the cutest tee - I hope you enjoyed your pampering this morning at the salon, always a nice pick me up for us mommy's ;) Have the BEST time with your family at Disney - so fun!

Leah said...

I also love getting my hair done. I would get it trimmed every couple months if I could afford to be in the salon that much :-)

Have a wonderful time with your sister next week. We'll look forward to your return!

Natasha Atkerson said...

Cute outfit! I love the shoes and shirt! Your hair looks good up btw.
Natasha
A Modest fashion blog: natashaatkerson.blogspot.com
"Encouraging young ladies to dress in modest, Godly, feminine fashion"

Lorraine said...

Great outfit! I just love that shirt. It's so cute. I love getting my hair done too. It reminds me I need to schedule an appointment to get my hair done. Have fun at Disneyland.

triciathomas said...

You look so cute!! I can't wait to see you guys!

Lori said...

cute! I love the airplanes on the shirt! and the grey with the golden color of the necklace is very elegant!

Collette Osuna said...

LOVE your shirt...how cute!!! and a new hairdo sounds lovely..cant wait to see your pics!!

Enter my F21 Giftcard Giveaway!!
Statements in Fashion Blog

Pamela said...

i agree about not doing your hair before going in. I think somewhere there is a rule book stating that :)

Jamie said...

Can't wait to see your new hairstyle! I just got my hair done this morning -- I was long overdue. Today was the 2nd day of not washing. Ickk...but like you said, no use washing if it was just going to be washed again, right?

I hope you and Tricia have an amazing time together! Can't wait to hear about all your adventures, shopping and otherwise : )

Georgia said...

Jess, You know how much I ADORE your shoes!! So...I got these today :) I know I'm always a season late :) But better late than never :) Loves!!