Monday, October 11, 2010

I'm FALL-ing For You

Anthropologie always has the most adorable Fall clothing and this year they did not disappoint. My wishlist keeps growing exponentially but I've managed to cut it down to 7 items that are at the tippity-top. That is, for right now at least!

FallList

1. Anthropologie Oolite Necklace - I'm swooning over the pearls, the rose and blush colored beads.
2. Anthropologie Peppered & Striped Skirt - I NEED this skirt, period.
3. Anthropologie Mademoiselle Tights - how cute are the little bows!
4. Anthropologie Anticipation Heels - The perfect little bootie.
5. Anthropologie Eighteen Karat Belt - A little bow for a buckle, I'm sold!
6. Anthropologie Volante Tee - I love the color and the detail on the shoulder.
7. Anthropologie White Noise Skirt - This would go with just about everything in my closet.

7 comments:

goldenmeans said...

Yay, I love seeing people's wishlists! You have some great picks. I love how they almost all fall within a similar darker color family...they'll be so versatile for fall and winter!

Kim said...

You and I have very similar wish lists! I too need that polka dot skirt and am hoping it goes on sale soon!
I bought the Volante Top in Gray a couple weeks ago and it does not disappoint. I am also majorly crushing on that bow belt!

Sadie's Momma said...

LOVE it all. I have yet to purchase an item from Anthropologie. Every time I read your, Trisha's, or Kim's blog, I covet everything. I just haven't taken the leap, yet. I have to dip my toe in or I'm going to be in big trouble.

Leah said...

I love #6...
I'm sure you'll make every item adorable! Happy Shopping!
P.S. Hope you had a great time with your family last week!!

Jan Russell said...

I've been waiting patiently for the White Noise Skirt to go on sale, I loved the fit of that one! My bow belt just shipped and I think EVERYONE needs that one! This looks like such a great list and I hope you are able to start checking off some cute pieces in the near future :)

Collette Osuna said...

I love all your picks too...those shoes are fabulous!!!

Statements in Fashion Blog♥

Leeann @ Join the Gossip said...

That bely is AH-mazing! Adorable!