Monday, October 4, 2010

Extra: Ali Fedotowsky

I am obsessed with all things related to The Bachelor, The Bachelorette, Bachelor Pad, etc! So when I heard that Ali Fedotowsky was going to be on Extra (which is filmed at The Grove now) I made sure to be there! I was right in the middle of all the paparazzi so I could get some good pics of all the action.

Ali getting ready before she goes on camera.
Mario Lopez getting touched up in between takes.
How cute is she! She is all dolled up in pink since she's the new ambassador in the Susan G. Komen campaign against breast cancer.
She was standing right in front of me so of course I had to zoom in on her rock!
It was so much fun stopping by the set and I can't wait to see what other celebrities will be there, I may just have to stop by again! And since there's an Anthropologie at The Grove I can always think of an excuse to go! ;)

15 comments:

JanAlyssa said...

How funny, I didn't know they film at The Grove! I absolutely love that place... I find any excuse I can to go there (since it's a 10 minute drive from my apartment) and browse the Anthropologie sale racks ;)

Sadie's Momma said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE Ali and Roberto! I super hope they go against all odds and stick together through all of the publicity mayhem!

Miranda said...

She is cute! I like how she was real on the show, you could tell she was annoyed with some of the lame-os.
haha
http://www.indcfashion.com/

Sara said...

I'm so jealous! I would have been right there with you if I lived in CA!

Pamela said...

I would be there every day if I could! I would love to see a filming of anything and all the behind the scenes business. Having a favorite TV personality makes it even better!

Jan Russell said...

oh how fun! She looks cute as can be, I'm glad you got to catch the filming!

Ocean Breezes and Country Sneezes said...

What a great post! I really love Ali & Roberto! This is my 1st visit to your blog, and it's so much fun! When you have a moment please stop by and visit my fairly new blog, I love company and new Followers are very exciting! I enjoyed my visit today!

Mary

Norma said...

Was a huge fun but now am sorry to say I am disappointed at the way Ali loves the limelight and I have a bad feeling this might ruin her relationship with her man. She tasted it and loves so badly and she will never move away. I see this ruin this relationship and it makes me sad cause I really love Aliberto.

Jonathon Pedrozo said...

i like her dress! i dont know who she is, never heared of that show but i guess it sounds like everybody watches it :D

so cool!

xx,
JON
http://jonathonfashionvictim.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

It took me a while to search on the web, only your site open up the fully details, bookmarked and thanks again.

- Laura

Leah said...

I love, love, love The Bachelor/Bachelorette! Although I do find myself making fun of how ridiculous they all can be =) How awesome that you got to be there and see Ali! I'm jealous =)

Jenni said...

How fun to be so close to the action! I am dying to go to the Grove one of these days!!!

Hil said...

Where do you live that you're so close to filming of Extra? Super cool! I love Ali and is Mario as hot in person as he is on tv?

PuppyLovePrincess said...

ohmygosh her dress is adorable!

Leeann @ Join the Gossip said...

I'm right down the street from The Grove and I've been wanting to catch one of these tapings. Super cool!