Thursday, October 14, 2010

Disneyland!

I had so much fun at "The Happiest Place On Earth" so I wanted to share some pics with you! My sister and I also shopped a lot, ate a lot more, and all in all had a wonderful time. I can't wait until they can come back to visit us again!

Had to get our obligatory pic in front of Sleeping Beauty's castle.
The parked was all decked out and so cute for Halloween!
Having fun on the teacups!
Gigi all Disney-ed out!
My sister and I also stopped by Extra at The Grove and met JoeZee and Erin Kaplan from 'The City!' They were both so sweet.
We also met Terri Seymour who was super nice.
Of course we shopped at Anthropologie and I got this and I seriously can't wait to wear it; hopefully it will be soon but you never know with the crazy warm weather we are still having.

13 comments:

Sadie's Momma said...

Looks like you guys had such a wonderful time. I'm so jealous that you got to vacation with your family!

Leah said...

Looks like some great family time! Gigi is precious!

triciathomas said...

It was fun!!! I can't wait to see your new skirt!

Mandy said...

You guys are so cute!! Looks like everyone had such a fun time at Disneyland (your little Gigi is precious!!).

A said...

What a beautiful family!

Sara said...

I want to come visit too! Looks like you guys had a great time :)

Jan Russell said...

You and your family are so cute - I love the pictures! You look so pretty in the Bougainvillea Cardigan - love that on you!

Pamela said...

Gigi is so darn cute! You look you had such a fun time! Now I want to go!!!

Dea said...

It's great seeing you out and about with your family, and your new famous friends!! Yey for vacations!

Maggy said...

How fun, I just started following both yours, and your sisters blogs. Do you live in CA? I live in OC.

Maggy said...

How fun, I just started following both yours, and your sisters blogs. Do you live in CA? I live in OC.

Leeann @ Join the Gossip said...

Fun! I miss my annual Disney pass. Did you go on Space Mountain? I'm curious what it's decorated like!

Lori said...

FUN! You and your family look like you had an amazing time! And I loved seeing anthro everywhere! Even on your sister! Guess it runs in the family? lol

LoriSpeak