Thursday, September 23, 2010

OOTD: In The Navy Polka Dots

Even though I am so ready for Fall, the weather here is not. It is supposed to climb back up to the high 80s and even high 90s this weekend! So just when I was ready to pack up my summer capris, dresses and sandals I find myself wearing them *hopefully* for the last time this year. And I just picked up these lovely boots but sadly they'll have to wait to make their appearance.

Details...
Anthropologie Curated Tee
Joe's Raw Hem Kicker
Seychelles Liz Sandal
Anthropologie Necklace, similar here
Anthropologie Bow Cuff, similar here

12 comments:

triciathomas said...

I love the navy and yellow combo!!! I can't wait to see how you style those boots!

Leah said...

Love the polka dots... and the bright yellow shoes! I'm also ready for some temps... Indianapolis is suppose to be around 92 degrees today! Whew!

Dea said...

Cute outfit! I totally tried and failed with those sandals, they didn't fit my big feet!!

Peggy said...

can't wait to see those boots!!

Lorraine said...

Love the outfit! I'm so jealous that you and Tricia have those boots. I can't wait to see them in an outfit.

Jenni said...

YOu got the boots too? How fun! ANd I hear ya about the weather being way too hot for this time of year...so over it! Love the polka dots on you...super cute! ANd the yellow shoes are the perfect finisher.

Melissa said...

It's a little frustrating when everyone else gets to wear boots. :) At least you look super cute in your cropped jeans and sandals!

Pamela said...

You bought the bow tied boots, too!! Yay!!! Between you and your sister, I feel like I might end up buying them in the end!!! I know already you two will come up with some great outfits using them and I'll be drooling over here.

I love the fit of those curated tees. I wish my store had the polka dot one in my size when I went.

Jan Russell said...

I can't wait to see what you pair your new boots with - yay!!!

Love your cute outfit - I'm dealing with the same unseasonable temps in PA!

Fashion Meets Food said...

new boots are my fav! Love your outfit!

xo

Debbie said...

I love the navy and yellow together! Can't wait to see how you style your cute new boots! :[-)

Jamie said...

Navy and yellow is such a classic and crisp combination. I love how you're wearing it!