Monday, September 20, 2010

OOTD: Free Flowing in Neutral

I decided to keep it simple today and just wear neutrals. I'm super glad I got the Free Flow tank from Anthropologie since it has proven to go with almost everything in my closet. And even though I wear ballet flats on a daily basis (if you have kids you understand, right?!), I can wear these Pink Studio heels since the heel is cone shaped and isn't too high. You can still get them on sale here.


Details...
J.Crew Canterbury Bells Cardigan, similar here
Anthropologie Free Flow Tank, similar here
J Brand Ankle-Length Denim Legging
Anthropologie Gold Locket Necklace, similar here
Pink Studio Jasleen Pump

12 comments:

Sadie's Momma said...

You and your sister are so stunning. You are truly an inspiration to mommies everywhere. I can only imagine looking that good every day!

Jan Russell said...

Love this! That cardigan is super pretty on you, and perfect with the Free Flow tank!

Debbie said...

I love the Free Flow tank on you! You look great! :-)

Leah said...

I love neutrals! This outfit is a big hit for me =)

Melissa said...

That tank is perfect on you and I love the cardigan! Those shoes are pretty awesome too!

You look casual and beautiful!

Peggy said...

I love the Free-flow!! Looks great with the cardi!

Pamela said...

The free flow is so verstaile and you look great in it!

Lisa - respect the shoes said...

Beautiful outfit! I love the free flow tank on you!

Ack, another item I had in my hands while on sale in my size and somehow put back. I need shopping help!

Jamie said...

I love how you pair neutrals ~ I noticed that you will often wear them with light pink, which is just so soft and lovely. Beautiful!

Fashion Meets Food said...

loving the shoes!!

xo

Jenni said...

That tank is perfect with the outfit...so cute! Love those shoes too! =)

triciathomas said...

Cute!!! I need to bust out my free flow!