Thursday, September 30, 2010

OOTD: Deco For A Decorator

Temperatures are finally coming down into the 80s, so here's hoping it will feel like Fall soon. And since tomorrow is October I'll be decorating my house for Halloween this weekend! I'm going to copy my sister and Jan and share pics of my apartment all decked out for the occasion. I'll have pics posted for you next week. I just love this time of year!

Details...
Anthropologie Deco Page Cardigan
Anthropologie Nexus Top, similar here
Joe's Raw Hem Kicker
Tory Burch Reva
Anthropologie butterfly necklace, similar here
Anthropologie Stacked Petunia Drop Earrings, similar here


13 comments:

Pamela said...

I love this time if year, too! I decorated Monday. I'm already planning on making chili this weekend, too!

Love the color of your top!

Jamie said...

I can't wait to see your Halloween decorations! I love having pumpkins -- carved and uncarved -- around the house.

Sadie's Momma said...

I'm usually decorated already! But with all of the chaos that is my life, I haven't even thought about it! That's so depressing. I'll have to think harder. And you.look.adorable.

Collette Osuna said...

Happy you are getting some cooler air..cant wait to see the Halloween Pics!!


Enter my F21 Giftcard Giveaway!!
Statements in Fashion Blog

Brianna said...

Pretty color combo and cute dog :)

Leah said...

I'll enjoy looking through your decorations... especially since I'm not bothering to decorate this year for Fall.

Kristin said...

Those jeans are fabulous! Love the look from head to toe. I've been drooling over the gold Revas FOREVER!

triciathomas said...

You look so cute in that cardi and top! I can't wait to see your apartment (in real life) I bet your deco's are waaaaaay cuter than mine!

Katie said...

Love the color of the top! Beautiful!

Jan Russell said...

I love that cute cardi! And can't wait to see your decorations too - I think Halloween decorations are so much fun, sometimes they rival Christmas decorations for me, even!

Lori said...

what a great cardi! I love how you picked out the peach in the top to match! and the ruffles in the top are echoed in the ripple pattern on the cardi! neat!

Jonathon Pedrozo said...

Beautiful cardigaaan!!! so love it

xx,
JON
http://jonathonfashionvictim.blogspot.com

gigiofca said...

It's so cute that you & your sister blog. I didn't connect you two until I saw today's link, but there was faint bell ringing awhile back about her. Or maybe you because I had seen her *lol*

I love that cardigan on you. :-)