Thursday, September 9, 2010

OOTD: Break A Legging

I'm off to the park again today and it's finally supposed to be a bit cooler. I am so ready for Fall so this cooler weather is very much welcomed by me. And I finally got to try on this in the black motif at Anthropologie and I must say it's at the very top of my ever growing wish list. I just love all of the rich Fall colors in it and can see it fitting nicely in my wardrobe.

What I'm wearing...
Anthropologie grey knit dress, similar here
Anne Taylor cardigan, similar here
H&M leggings, similar here
Tod's belt, similar here
J.Crew yellow flats, similar here
Anthropologie Stacked Petunia Drop Earrings
Anthropologie Pessinus Garden Necklace, similar here

16 comments:

triciathomas said...

Cute!!! I can't wait to go shopping at H&M when I am there in a month!!!

Pamela said...

what a perfectly comfortable yet cute outfit. It's been cool the past few days here in Milwaukee and I'm loving it!

Miranda said...

So cute and lovely for fall-type weather

T.K Banderley said...

I love your flats!

Leah said...

Love the cardigan and flats in this outfit! Great pieces!

Lorraine said...

Very cute outfit! It's been cooler off here as well. It's perfect park weather. We went yesterday and it was nice not to sweat to death. Hope you have fun! Can't wait to see how you style the bianka blouse.

alicia said...

Wishing we had an Anthropologie nearby. So cute!

Collette Osuna said...

LOVE the pattern in the cardi....and the yellow shoes are just the right little touch....love this one:)


Statements in Fashion

Melissa said...

Favorite! I love a simple dress with a belted patterned cardi and that one is super adorable. The pop of yellow in the shoes is perfect! You look so great!

Courtnee said...

The yellow is the perfect accent. I love this look especially the leggings.

Jan Russell said...

It's cooler here today, too - heaven! You look absolutley perfect for taking Gigi to the park - hope you both had fun! I love the cheery yellow of your shoes!

Mandy said...

Very cute outfit today! Yay for fall weather and for fall clothes! Your cardigan is adorable!

Jenni said...

Love this cute outfit! The yellow shoes make it! =) Hope you had fun at the park!

Dea said...

Cute outfit for a day out and I couldn't agree more- I felt a bit of breeze today and got ridiculously excited!

Brianna said...

As much as I love warm summer days, I'm glad I get to break out the leggings and tights for fall like you! :)

I also have a giveaway going--if you're interested stop by!!!

Dee said...

Really cute cardigan!
And yellow flats add a nice pop!