Monday, September 13, 2010

OOTD: Ambrosial Flavor

I am really glad I got the Ambrosial Cardigan when it went on sale. I just love all of the colors in this pretty cardigan! I decided to pair it with red and grey since I love those colors together. I'm pretty happy with the way it turned out.

And I'm soooo excited because my parents are coming to visit for a few days and should arrive here pretty soon. I've been cleaning my house all weekend and am now ready to relax and enjoy some time with them. So if I'm MIA for a few days you'll know why!

What I'm wearing...
Anthropologie Ambrosial Cardigan, similar here
J.Crew Grand Ruffle Tank, similar here
Joe's Raw Hem Kicker
Jeffrey Campbell Love Flats, similar here
Anthropologie Gilden Impatiens Necklace, similar here
Anthropologie Stacked Petunia Drop Earrings, similar here

12 comments:

Jenni said...

You look so cute in this outfit...love the greay and red pairing...again, that tank is so darn versatile! Have a great time with your family...visitors are the best! =)

Kim said...

So cute - I love that cardigan on you! Enjoy your family time.

Leah said...

Hope you have a great time with your family!
Love the fall colors popping out in this cardi.

triciathomas said...

Cute!!! Have fun hanging out with mom and dad!

Kathleen said...

Love the Ambrosial Cardigan! I paid full price and haven't regretted it once!

Collette Osuna said...

Hi Jessica....those colors really look lovely on you....so bold & vibrant..and those shoes are a perfect match!!

Have a fabulous time catching up with your parents....:)

Statements in Fashion

Jan Russell said...

Entirely adorable! I hope you have a great visit with your mom and dad - I'm sure Gigi will love all the extra attention, too - fun!

alicia said...

Lovin the sweater. I'm actually beginning to look forward to all those fun fall things.

Pamela said...

have fun with the family visit!

The colors on the cardigan are nice and bright. i like that.

Fashion Meets Food said...

gorg flats!

xo

Gayle is Volatile said...

LOVE the floral cardigan so much!

-Gayle from www.gayleisvolatile.blogspot.com

Lorraine said...

I'm so sad that I missed out on that cardigan. It looks so pretty on you. I hope you have a great time with your parents. I love when mine come to visit. Have fun!