Tuesday, September 7, 2010

OOTD: All About Bows

I hope everyone had a wonderful Labor Day weekend! Today I decided to break out the top that Jenni inspired me to get. Since the print has little pink bows I decided to continue the bow theme through the rest of my outfit. Why not? So I have bow earrings, bow ring, bow bracelet and bows on my sandals. Can you tell I'm a sucker for bows? ;)

What I'm wearing...
Nordstrom Lily White Ruffled Chiffon Top
J.Crew cardigan, similar here
Joe's Raw Hem Kicker
Seychelle gold flip flops, similar here
Anthropologie bracelet, similar here
Banana Republic ring, similar here
Silver Lining Decor earrings

16 comments:

Melissa said...

Love that top on you! Bows are so sweet, I love them too!

Ashley said...

I love this outfit - it looks so comfortable!

Jenni said...

Thanks for the link love! You look adorbale!!! Love the whole bow theme...so YOU! Have a great day! =)

Nelah said...

Comfy and lovely outfit.

Leah said...

I love this soft feminine blouse! You have soft fall colors without looking like it is 50 degrees already =)

Miranda said...

I love bows too! Cute sandals
http://washingtondcfashion.blogspot.com/

carlotta said...

I adore bows too! Your outfit is super cute...LOVE it.

Natasha Atkerson said...

I love the 40's combination of floral and cardigan! I'm a sucker for vintage! (I'm making a modernized regency dress if that tells you anything!LOL!)
Just found your blog and love it so far! Keep up the good work!
Natasha
natashaatkerson.blogspot.com
"Encouraing young ladies to dress in modest, Godly, feminine fashion"

Collette Osuna said...

Love your bow theme..I love bows too...they are so cute on you!

Glad you had a great Holiday!

Statements in Fashion

Jan Russell said...

There is no such thing as too many bows - you look gorgeous!

Debbie said...

I love bows too! This outfit is so cute! And I agree with Jan, there's no such thing as too many bows. ;-)

Pamela said...

Cute bows!!! They are just a fun and girly print!

Mandy said...

I'm a big fan of bows too! Love your outfit today, very cute! :)

triciathomas said...

I love the bow everywhere!!! Cute way to put it all together!

Jamie said...

Very, very cute! I think I need to add more bows to my wardrobe!

Dee said...

Simple, adorable outfit! Great job, as usual! ;)