Wednesday, September 8, 2010

From Anthropologie With Love

As much as I love Anthropologie for their pretty clothes, I think I might be just as enamored with their "at home" collection. I can spend just as much time sifting through the eclectic mix of items as I do trying on clothes in the dressing room. Here are some of the items that are currently at the top of my wish list.

AnthroHomeWishList
1) Mr. & Mrs. Shakers - add a bit of whimsy to your kitchen!
2) Rosette Bedding - so pretty and since it's jersey it would be so comfy too!
3) Mehendi Vase - love the motif and color of this.
4) Ordinal Dresser - this one's a bit $$$ but you could easily re-create this dresser yourself.
5) Damask Bathmat - so plush and pretty!
6) Dachshund Doorstop - you all know I LOVE doxies!
7) String-Of-Pearls Lamp - this would look great with any colorful lampshade.

13 comments:

Kathleen said...

I saw that Rosette Bedding too and I'm so in love with that purple color. Not so much in love with the price though! Bah!

Brianna said...

The bedspread is very beautiful. It would look great in my room (which is purple themed!)

http://the-not-so-secret-loves-of-bri.blogspot.com/

Leah said...

I love this bedding!
By the way, thank you for the comments on my blog.

Lorraine said...

I totally agree with you. I love Anthro's home collection. I hope to some day have a comforter for my bed from there.

Mandy said...

Oh my goodness, I'd decorate my entire home with Anthro if not for the price tag on their items! I'm a huge fan of their bedding (that Rosette Bedding makes my heart SING!). I love all of your picks! They all make me sigh with delight!

rachel said...

I am obsessed with anthro's home selection!! Love your choices!

rachel said...

I am obsessed with anthro's home selection!! Love your choices!

Collette Osuna said...

I know how you feel...the home section is just as addicting....great pieces you are stalking!!!

Statements in Fashion

Shrimp and Glitz said...

I could have my entire closet filled with Anthropologie clothing, and my entire home filled with their decor... LOVE LOVE LOVE everything about them!

alicia said...

Love the bedding. That color is awesome too.

Jamie said...

What a gorgeous vase! I have to admit that I tend to breeze past Anthro's home section. Not because I don't enjoy their decor items, but because I'm afraid I'll love everything, and try to bring it home to fit into my already-cramped apartment.

I think Kim from Anthroholic would love the doxie doorstop, too!

Dee said...

The bedding is so perfect, color is just amazing!

triciathomas said...

I need the doxie door stop!!! Cute!