Friday, August 27, 2010

Sarah's House - The Master Bedroom


I'm a big fan of this room. I simply love all of the bright colors she used and that antique quilt she found is beautiful! This room really shows that Sarah Richardson is the queen of mixing patterns. The queen! I never thought that I would like orange, lime and yellow together but when you put them with the right fabric it simply works. What do you think?




LOVE the knobs on this dresser!

And wow, that fireplace is perfection!

This is the last room I'll be featuring so I hope you've had fun touring Sarah's House with me!

{all photos HGTV Canada}

11 comments:

Jan Russell said...

All hail the queen! She really does mix patterns so effortlessly!

LahTeaDah said...

Id do anything...to have a fireplace in my master bedroom... ANYTHING.

Alright - well within reason!
Great Post!

XOXO
Yours Truly

triciathomas said...

I love the colors and mix of prints!

Hannah Rebekah said...

I love that lady's show. She is the best at design. I love that room too.

~Hannah Rebekah

Leah said...

This room is actually a little busy for my taste. I do like the green couch at the end of the bed and her mantle area. Great pieces!!

Elle Sees said...

very airy despite the heavy fabrics

alicia said...

You're right. They look lovely together. And what a charming place.

Margaux. said...

Very nice, I love the mix of patterns

Collette Osuna said...

Great pics...I love orange....yellow is my fav color...and they are pretty close:) The fireplace is awesome in that room too!! Hope you are having a good weekend...Im getting LOTS done around the house!

Polina ,Julia ,Nastia said...

fantastic blog)
we hope you visit our blog and follow there,please)
we think you would be interested)))

http://plaidandstriped.blogspot.com/
)*

Fried Pink Tomato said...

I love this room. The fireplace is gorgeous and I am in love with the green couch at the end of her bed!!