Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Sarah's House - The Main Bathroom


Lately I have been obsessed with yellow rooms. So when Sarah designed this yellow bathroom, it was LOVE at first sight! Her inspiration for this room was the fabric she used for the drapes and it is simply gorgeous but super expensive ($130 per yard!). For the clawfoot tub all she did was find a vintage tub that she refinished and painted the outside yellow. Genious! And how cute is that little stool next to the tub.





Stay tuned next week, we'll take a look at the living room!

{all photos HGTV Canada}

6 comments:

triciathomas said...

I love the vintage look of a clawfoot tub but wonder if it would be beast to clean under? I love the curtains but how much a yard? WOW!! Can she come re-decorate my house?

Lisa - respect the shoes said...

I would love for Sarah to come over and redo my house, but I bet she doesn't come cheap, and especially not her tile and fabric choices!

Jan Russell said...

I could move right into Sarah's house and be perfectly happy with her style choices - how beautiful! LOVE the bathroom!

Jamie said...

This is such a gorgeous look. And yellow makes any room feel cheerful and sunny -- which is just perfect in the bathroom.

Hil said...

Love, Love, Love this bathroom!!

Anonymous said...

Amiable brief and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you seeking your information.