Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Sarah's House - The Dining Room


I have to admit that when Sara first started designing the dining room, I wasn't a fan of some of her choices (mostly the fabric wallpaper). But when I saw the final product everything really came together. I love how casual it feels but at the same time it can easily be dressed up for guests. That is exactly how I want my dream dining room to be. My favorite things in the room are the antique corbels in the archway, the window seat, and the taller wainscoting.





Stay tuned next week, we'll finish up with the master bedroom!

{all photos HGTV Canada}

8 comments:

triciathomas said...

Can Sara come and decorate my crappy house? I love the walls I think they are cute!

Leah said...

I love the chairs at this dining room table!

theanthropologieconnoisseur said...

I think that is something wonderful to strive for...a room that's casual enough but can be "dressed up". There's something so inviting about this space.

Collette Osuna said...

LOVE all the pics...how exciting for you:)

Maubrey said...

Hi I visited ur blog

Pls do visit my blog
drop comemnt
and whats more ..follow my blog...

IF u do any of these sure

Soon I am going to share an award with you. Please Collect it from my blog Reg..your friendly blog Cool Blogs http://vinothcraig.blogspot.com/

MMM said...

i LIKE IT.... think it's very classic style but i like it...

i like your blog, you've got great style.... you shold find some different settings in order to give sometimes a different aspect to your outfits... but actually I LIKE THEM A LOT!

Celebrity Fashion Critic said...

Thanks for the follow, I really like your blog!
Following you too! ;)

Mandy said...

I love the furniture! And I will echo the sentiments of the others on the awesomeness of your blog.