Monday, August 16, 2010

OOTD: Stripes & Ruffles

I've worn these sandalsso much this summer. If you can snag a pair I highly recommend them, they seem to go with everything! I have the grey ones but I also like the black or brown and I think the purple would be fun too. They do run a little large, so I recommend sizing down a half size.

This past weekend I went through my closet and got rid of a lot of stuff that I've been holding onto but never wear. So now I have a bags of clothes ready to take to Goodwill. I already feel so much better!

What I'm wearing...
Anthropologie Cattleya Cardigan
J.Crew ruffle tank, similar here
Joe's Raw Hem Kicker
Anthropologie Gilden Impatiens Necklace, similar here
Anthropologie Stacked Petunia Drop Earrings
B. Makowsky Gaby Sandal

11 comments:

Leah said...

If only I lived close and you would let me go through your Goodwill pile =)
I love everything about this outfit and your hair is so pretty down.

Stylestance said...

I did the same thing this weekend. It feels great to lighten up and give away unwanted items and appreciate the things we really like. Great sandals :)

http://www.stylestance.com/

Melissa said...

Those shoes do look really comfy!

I love that ruffly top, too.

Isn't it such a great feeling to donate old clothes? I've had a bag in my room for MONTHS but just haven't brought it over. I should do that!

Jamie said...

The Impatiens necklace is so cute! Aren't Anthro necklaces the greatest? I've been on a bit of an Anthro necklace binge recently. Prior to this summer, I didn't own any Anthro jewelry. And now I have five necklaces (though two of them were gifts, if that makes a difference...)

Sue (reBloomer) said...

In my house the clothes go through a 3 step process...first to daughter #1 (closest in size), then to daughter #2, and if she doesn't want it, it's out the door. I love it because it takes some of the guilt away from bring in the new. I looooove the sandals but haven't been able to find them in my size...5.

Debbie said...

Cute outfit! Those shoes do look really comfy! :-)

triciathomas said...

I love that cardi!!! Your toe nails look so pretty!

Jan Russell said...

I just love that cardi on you - and your ruffle top is so girly and pretty too! Good work on the closet clean up...more space to add new pieces, right ;)

Elle Sees said...

love the top and necklace!
have you entered my giveaway?
http://ellesees.blogspot.com/2010/08/giveaway.html

Collette Osuna said...

Hello...I love your outfit!! The little vest and blouse are too cute...the shoes are great as well:)

Perfect look!

Jenni said...

Love that cute tank...I'm all about the ruffles! Those sandals are really fun too and you rock them!