Tuesday, August 3, 2010

OOTD: Ruffles Everywhere

Another Tuesday, another sale day at Anthropologie. I ended up getting the Scalinata Top and the Green Thumb Belt. I hope you all got some cute stuff! On to my outfit. I just got these Pink Studio pumps on sale and I already love them. The cone heel isn't too high so they are comfortable and easy to wear. And I love the little bow on the toe!

What I'm wearing...
J.Crew Floral Pastiche Cardigan, similar here for under $30
Anthropologie Nexus Top
JBrand Ankle-Length Denim Legging
Pink Studio Jasleen Pump
Tiffany Key Necklace

14 comments:

Té la mà Maria - Reus said...

very good blog, congratulations
regard from Reus Catalonia
thank you

Lisa - respect the shoes said...

Ooh, your outfit today is gorgeous! I really like the pink combo with the cardi. Very nice!

So many good things on sale today - I did good and only clicked away for the Perilla dress.

Leah said...

Lovin' the ruffles and these colors on you!

triciathomas said...

I love those shoes they look comfy! I still love that cardi!

Dea said...

I love pink on you, so cheerful!!

shopwithm said...

Fun! I have these two tops, and wouldn't have thought of putting them together. Now I will! ;)

Jan Russell said...

I love the shoes, I admired them on the website, but they are even cuter on you! And the Nexus top is so romantic and pretty, great outfit!

Crys said...

love! I haven't seen placing of the ruffles that way. It looks sorta like a wrap around... so cute!

Crys said...

love! I haven't seen placing of the ruffles that way. It looks sorta like a wrap around... so cute!

sharonlei said...

Ooo I Love that top. I must get one for myself. :)

xx Love & Aloha

Debbie said...

Wow, that top looks fantastic with that cardigan! Cute new shoes too!

Jenni said...

Super cute outfit! I love the Nexus tank and the cardi together...gorgeous! The shoes are pefection--as usual!! =) Great picks from the sale today...don't ya love Tuesdays!!

Brianna said...

very cute :) i love the cardigan

Melissa said...

Super cute shoes! I really love that cardigan paired with that top, too. Beautiful!