Sunday, August 15, 2010

OOTD: Peeking Lace

I happened upon this blazer a few months back in the sale section at Anthropologie. I spotted it from a distance and practically tripped over myself as I rushed to grab it. And what would you know, it was the last one and it was my size! So of course it came home with me and it now lives happily in my closet.

What I wore to church today...
Anthropologie Peeking Lace Blazer, similar here
Anthropologie Buds & Bunches Tee, similar here
Anthropologie Scalloped Sailor Skirt, similar here (cute)
Michael Kors sandals, similar here
Anthropologie Stacked Petunia Drop Earrings
Anthropologie Pessinus Garden Necklace in Silver, similar here

And I almost have 200 followers (*happy dance*) so I'll be doing a giveaway as soon as I hit 200 to celebrate and thank all you lovely readers!

6 comments:

Collette Osuna said...

That blazer is gorgeous...very versatile too...I bet you could wear that dressy as you did today, and then with some jeans and ballet flats:)

GORGEOUS shoes....!!

Great outfit!

Debye said...

Adorable, I was in love with the jacket from day one but never actually got around to buying it...oops. That is what eBay is for, right?

Congrats on the 200 mark approaching, I'll do a happy dance with ya!

Melissa said...

LOVE that blazer! Like Collette set, it's very versatile! Perfect also with some skinny jeans and heels for a night out.

That skirt is fantastic, too!

Jenni said...

Cute cute cute! Love that blazer...and those shoes!!! So cute! Hope you had a great day!

Morning Cloak said...

um do you work for Anthro? With this level of dedication and free pr, they should be paying you! haha

www.morningcloak.blogspot.com

triciathomas said...

I love that blazer and think it looks great with that skirt!! I love those shoes and remember trying them on in Florida after you got them!