Friday, August 20, 2010

OOTD: Octopus Necklace

I really love this necklace, mostly because it has cute flowers and an octopus on it! Since my necklace is no longer available, I think this is a super cute alternative. Here's a close up of my necklace so you can see the little octopus covered in white beads.

I decided to pair the necklace with a simple and super comfortable knit dress that I got from Anthropologie a little over a year ago. Happy Friday everyone and have a wonderful weekend!

What I'm wearing...
J.Crew Featherweight Cotton Bling Button Cardi
Anthropologie grey knit dress, similar here
H&M black leggings, similar here
Sam Edelman Charleen Flat
Anthropologie Looping Lanes Belt, similar here
Anthropologie Submerged Necklace, similar here

14 comments:

triciathomas said...

Cute!!! I love that dress and the leggings, I need to bust those flats out!

Courtnee said...

I love everything about this outfit, especially the necklace and the shoes.

Lisa - respect the shoes said...

Thanks for digging up a viable replacement for the Submerged necklace. I had that thing in my hands and decided to put it back - then could never locate it anywhere after that. The colors and feel of that Nordstroms necklace is a nice sub.

Melissa said...

I love this, I'm not sure why I love the brown belt with the gray/black/pink, but for some reason I really, really like it.

And that necklace is SO super cute! Never thought I'd say that about an octopus!

Erin said...

I'm with Melissa - I just looooove this entire ensemble! The color combo is fabulous and that necklace is darling.

Kim said...

I've said this before, and I'll say it again - I love you in pink!
I'm also a big fan of the pink, gray, black, and cognac belt - it's a look I wear myself :-)
I totally regret not buying that necklace - it's so cute!

Chas said...

I love that necklace! It's so unique and pretty.

http://fromdenimtodessert.blogspot.com/

gee said...

i am loving this outfit. that necklace is amazing. it is so sweet and girly. you look wonderful. xoox

Collette Osuna said...

The whole outfit is really gorgeous on you:) Love EVERYTHING about it, especially that adorable necklace and belt:)
PS....you can raid my jewelry box anytime:)

Jamie said...

From the post title, I was half expecting to see some retro Anthro leggings with octopi all over them, and I thought "Hmm...I must have missed those."

But this necklace is darling. And I think your outfit is much cuter than octopus leggings would have been -- especially because they might have had suction cups all over them!

Celebrity Fashion Critic said...

The necklace is super-cute!
And I really like your dress!

Phuong said...

great necklace!!

Claudia said...

OMIGOD THOSE SHOES AND THAT NECKLACE IS SOOOO CUTE IHSOIGH IDHFGKLNDFNG


Have a Twitter? Follow me!
http://twitter.com/alwaysClaudiaK

--Styleguru

Jan Russell said...

I love knit dresses, they are so comfy while still looking pulled together - this outfit is perfection from head to toe!