Tuesday, August 24, 2010

OOTD: Mad About Plaid

Not much is tempting me at this weeks Anthropologie sale, which is a GOOD thing! I think the only thing I'll be picking up is this in green. Today I'm taking Gigi to her monthly doctor's appointment and I'll also stop by Anthropologie since it's on the way. ;)

I have major love for Frye shoes. They are extremely well made and come in really cute styles. I found an updated version of the Ada Pump that I'm wearing below here and it now comes in some really cute colors!

What I'm wearing...
J.Crew Tissue Rosette Bouquet Tee, similar here
Anthropologie Watercolor Bow Skirt, similar here
Anthropologie Cake Decorator Belt, similar here
Frye Ada Pleats Pumps, similar here
Necklaces and earrings from Etsy

And stay tuned ... I reached 200 followers (hooray!) so I'll be having a giveaway very soon!!!

13 comments:

Collette Osuna said...

You look SUPER cute......love the flowing skirt and the belt is a perfect touch:)
Now you have made ME want to stop @ Anthro!! hahaha

Have a good day!

James and Tricia Thomas said...

Cute!! I hope you find your tank! I love that!

Melissa said...

Wow, congrats on reaching 200 followers!

I love this outfit on you. The pattern mixing is great and that skirt is so pretty!

Kim said...

You look adorable today! I love the color combo!

Leah said...

Love the Tee and the skirt. I would have never thought to put them together, but you've created an adorable outfit!

Jan Russell said...

Super cute - love your shoes! I hope Gigi has a good appointment today - I had to take Graham for shots this morning, too, thankfully he was tough ;)

goldenmeans said...

Oh my gosh, you look so pretty :) Love the outfit.

Pamela said...

such a pretty skirt.

congratulations on 200 followers! I love seeing your daily outfits!

Sadie's Momma said...

You look beautiful. The shape of this skirt and the length are so perfect for you!

Debbie said...

Pretty skirt!!

Congrats on reaching 200 followers! I enjoy reading your blog and seeing your cute outfits. :-)

Dea said...

Great outfit and really enjoy the pairing of the different patterns and colors.

Jamie said...

I love the pattern mixing on this, as well! And those shoes are fabulous. Frye's had never even been on my radar, but after reading Bonnie's review of her new boots, I am definitely loving them.

Hope everything went well at the doctor!

Youngs said...

Jessica,
Love it love it love it. Im following your sistas blog too, and love it love it love it...:)
Brooke aka Chinatown