Thursday, August 26, 2010

OOTD: Lady in Red

I got this Anthropologie top a few years ago and I still love it. It has a fun, modern print that I can wear year round. And I love the color of it. These pumps I'm wearing were a great buy for me since they are both cute and comfortable. They are a break from my normal flats but the heel isn't too high so I can wear them all day. I just noticed that Amazon still has them for a great price here.

What I'm wearing...
Anthropologie top (from 2006), similar here
Joe's Raw Hem Kicker
Anthropologie Looping Lanes Belt, similar here
Pink Studio Jasleen Pumps
Anthropologie Bow Earrings, similar here

15 comments:

Leah said...

I love this top! And this belt... have seen it on several people and it looks great on everyone!

alicia said...

I think red is your color. Very striking!

Celebrity Fashion Critic said...

I agree, such a fun top!

Krameymartin said...

This outfit is fantastic.

Rosa said...

too cute! love the print of that top

Christina said...

i looove your outfit && those shoes :)

Pamela said...

I'm loving that color of your blouse!

Collette Osuna said...

Red is YOUR color...you look fantastic in it...cute shoes to boot:)

Jennifer and Sherry said...

LOVE that belt!! :)

Love,
Jennifer and Sherry

fashion junkie said...

Lovely outfit. Love that belt!! :)

xoxo,
MelRod

http://melrod1206.wordpress.com

triciathomas said...

I love that top and am racking my brain as to why I did not get it!!! I think I may have been preggo!

augustalolita said...

lovely outfit!! the red looks stunning on you <3 and great photos!!

Chas said...

You look great! I love the top and belt!

http://fromdenimtodessert.blogspot.com/

G. said...

Nice look, I like above all the belt!


http://chezg.blogspot.com/

Fried Pink Tomato said...

The belt is a great touch. Very cute! Don't you just love when you can keep a shirt for years and still love it!? Anthropologie is great about having classic pieces.