Sunday, August 1, 2010

OOTD: H&M Skirt + A Bonus Fall Outfit

As promised here's what I wore to church today featuring the H&M skirt I couldn't pass up. I can also envision this skirt looking great with black tights this winter. So this ended up being a really good purchase for me since I'll be able to wear it year round.

What I'm wearing...
Anthropologie Cattleya Cardi
J.Crew Grand Ruffle Shell, similar here
H&M skirt, similar here
Anthropologie Snakebite Belt, similar here
Banana Republic grey pumps, similar here
Anthropologie Pessinus Garden Necklace in Silver, similar here
Anthropologie Stacked Petunia Drop Earrings

I've been on the hunt for the perfect skirt or dress to wear with my Anthropologie Plaza Cardigan for what seems like forever. As soon as I got this skirt home I realized that my quest was over! So here's a bonus fall outfit for you. I have on the Free Flow tank since the color is almost an exact match to the skirt and I wanted to streamline the look to really feature the cardigan. Now I can't wait for Fall so I can wear this look out!

12 comments:

Pamela said...

That's a bonus alright! What a great fall outfit!

You and your sister have the best some of the best dressed ladies in church. You two have great style :)

Crys said...

Love!! Oh I can't wait for fall. Great looking combos!

Dea said...

Great purchase from H&M and you're right in that the skirt is versatile and you could very well wear all year-long! I have the Cattleya Cardi too and really looking forward to wearing it as soon and things cool down!

triciathomas said...

I love both looks!!! That is such a great basic!

Jenni said...

That skirt is so cute and a bonus score for being able to work it in summer and winter! Love the cardigan and boots with it...so darn adorable!!!

Brianna said...

Oooh, I especially love the second outfit. :)

Margaux. said...

awesome cardigan

alltumbledown said...

Oh wow, that second cardigan is just a bit of ruffly deliciousness. I love the first pairing, looks perfect together!
alltumbledown:a modest attempt at style

Jan Russell said...

The Cattleya cardi is perfection on you, I love you in those colors! Great outfits!

Leah said...

Great outfit! Love the skirt... and seeing your hair down =)

graveyardsandgrasslands said...

that skirt is BEAUTIFUL! So incredibly feminine... You pull it off well!

Sarah said...

Cool blog! I wish I could pull off those outfits! What exactly does ootd mean?