Monday, August 2, 2010

OOTD: Teal Roses

I can't believe it's already Monday again! The weekends keep flying by faster and faster. I decided to wear this rosette tank I picked up from the Nordstrom Anniversary sale last year when I was pregnant. It's not a maternity top but it's actually very forgiving and I was able to wear it thru most of my pregnancy. I hardly bought any 'maternity' clothes because I hated to spend money on something I'd only be wearing for 9 mos or less so I looked for forgiving pieces that I would be able to wear after the baby too. And thankfully my sister also loaned me most of her maternity clothes so I didn't have to buy much.

What I'm wearing...
J.Crew Featherweight Cotton Bling Button Cardi
Nordstrom rosette tank, similar here
Habitual skinny jeans, similar here
Sam Edelman Charleen Flat
Tiffany Key Necklace


9 comments:

triciathomas said...

I cannot believe you wore that when you were pregnant! I would rip it! Cute outfit and next if there is a next time I have a baby I need your help getting some cute things!

Jamie said...

Those flats are adorable. I absolutely love them! I never would have thought to combine those colors, but they look wonderful together. Definitely something for me to file away for future inspiration!

Ashley said...

You look so pretty in that bright blue!

Jenni said...

That tank is seriously cute and I love the color on you! Those flats are fabulous...you always have such great shoes!!

Leah said...

oooooo - love the top and the pink & turquoise together! What a great idea versus spending so much on maternity clothes!

Melissa said...

That color combo is fantastic! I really love the color of the tank on you and the details on the neckline are so pretty.

Gorgeous shoes, too!

Stylestance said...

Great top and I really like how you styled it. Such a cute look.

Jan Russell said...

The pink and blue are so wonderful together, and I love the detail on your shoes - pretty! I can't believe you were able to wear regular clothes through your pregnancy either - I was in maternity at like....oh, two months along, lol.

Elle Sees said...

love the top and that color!!!