Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Under the Weather

Well, I was supposed to go to the park today but Gigi and I are both not feeling well. She came down with a cold, stuffy headache and cough yesterday and now I think I have the same thing. So no OOTD for you today as I'll be in my pajamas all day! So I'll just leave you with my picks from this mornings Anthropologie sale.

I love a good striped top and the button detail at the shoulder is just too darn cute. But I just got a striped top from H&M that is too similar so I it's a pass for me.

I love the color of this skirt. I must confess that I might have to try this on when I go to my local Anthropologie tomorrow (hopefully we'll both be feeling better).

I love the colors in this cardigan and the floral applique makes it special. This is probably the only thing I'll be picking up.

Let me know what you got from the sale this week!

14 comments:

Debbie said...

I hope you & Gigi feel better soon!!

Leah said...

Feel better soon! Don't want to be too sick to miss a good sale =)

Leah said...

... And by the way, thank you for your recent comments on my blog. I'm fairly new at this thing and it is so exciting to get feedback =)

Lisa - respect the shoes said...

I hope you both feel better!

I am hoping NOT to get the Cattleya Cardi. Nothing else is catching my eye (thank goodness!).

Jenni said...

Oh no! Hope you and your little one feel better soon!! Take it easy! =)

Mia said...

I hope both of you feel better soon!

I like your sale picks. I picked up the Victorian Valentine skirt and the Sailor & Sweetheart sweater last night. I can't wait for them to arrive.

Lorraine said...

I hope you both feel better soon. I picked up both the yardem tee and the cattleya cardi. I'm excited to get them. I'm headed to my Anthro tomorrow as well. I got my birthday discount in the mail and I'm not sure what I want to use it for yet. I'm hoping to fall in love with something tomorrow.

FabulousFloridaMommy said...

Oh I hope you both feel better soon...definitely no fun being sick!

Love your sale picks, btw. I ordered the Yardarm Tee in red and the Cattleya Cardi in green...can't wait to get them. :)

triciathomas said...

I hope little Gigi feels better!!! Poor little angel!! I want that cardi and am trying to stay strong!

xshumzx said...

i wish i got something form the sale this week =(

love the stripes!

Brianna said...

I won't be buying anything as I'm broke but I really like the Gossamer Waves Dress in white that's on sale. :)

Hope you both feel better soon!

Jan Russell said...

I hope you and sweet Gigi feel better this morning!

The cardi is the only thing tempting me at the moment, but I think I'll stay strong this round...

Jess said...

Oh, I love that first shirt! I just found a similar one at Anthropologie.

xo
jess
http://CheapButChicClothes.blogspot.com/

Stephanie said...

I just got the green thmb skirt and i love it. I actually paired it with the Anthropologie Due East Scoopneck. Let me know what you think.

Steph
http://forecastoffashion.blogspot.com/