Sunday, July 4, 2010

OOTD: Stars & Stripes

Happy 4th of July everyone! I am so grateful to live in this country and to have freedom. It is a wonderful blessing in my life. I hope you all have a fun and safe day filled with lots of BBQ, family and of course fireworks! I love to pay tribute to this day so of course I wore red, white and blue. And when I get home from church I'll be changing out my skirt for these and some red flats. I just picked up this shirt from H&M (told you it was hard to walk out of there empty handed) but at least it was only $10. And it's just perfect for today.

What I'm wearing...
H&M shirt, similar here
Anthropologie Scalloped Sailor Skirt, similar here
Michael Kors sandals, similar here and here (WANT)
Necklace from Etsy, similar here

16 comments:

triciathomas said...

Cute!!! I love that top!!!

goldenmeans said...

Such a beautiful outfit! Everything goes together so well :) Have a wonderful holiday Jessica!

Jesspgh of Consume or Consumed said...

You look so cute! Patriotic, all-American, and appropriate for the occasion. Have a great Fourth!!

Ashley said...

I love that top - I have it in red and it's so comfy and flattering! I really want to buy a striped version, too! Love your RW&B!

Kim said...

Hi buddy! Tell him Simon says hello ;-)
You look adorable today - perfect for the 4th of July!

Lorraine said...

Super cute outfit! What a great deal on that shirt. It looks great on you. I wish there was an H&M close to me. Happy 4th of July!

Debbie said...

Very cute outfit! Happy 4th!!

Melissa said...

I adore how chic you look in this outfit! I have a shirt that's just like that, but none of my pencil skirts are nearly as cute as yours!

Peggy said...

Love your 4th outfit! So pretty and classic! Have a great one!

Jan Russell said...

Perfection - such a cute outfit for the 4th! I love your red beads, I'm thinking my strand is way too wimpy, I need something more like the one you are wearing!

Lisa - respect the shoes said...

You look great - that pop of red is perfection with the outfit! Happy 4th!

Pamela said...

Perfect sailor stripes and skirt for the holiday! Great outfit! Have a wonderful evening!

Jenni said...

That top is so darn cute--and what a deal!! SO fun...perfect for the 4th! Hope you had a fun day today!!

libys11 said...

very nautical chic!!! so modest and stunning! love this look!! hope you had a great 4th of july! :D

Animated Confessions

Terry said...

Very cute... Cute blog also

I am having an apron giveaway and would love it if you came over and entered. Terry

http://myjourneywithcandida.blogspot.com/

K @ Blog Goggles said...

Adorable! And I totally agree about H&M... it's dangerous :)