Friday, July 2, 2010

OOTD: Puttin On the Glitz

I love all the 'glitz' in this outfit. The silver in the cardigan plays off the silver beads in my sandals. Today I'm going to H&M to hopefully find a maxi dress for myself my sister. And we'll see if I can walk out of there without buying anything for myself, not an easy task. I also need to hit up Gymboree to find a 4th of July outfit for Gigi (yeah, I've procrastinated this long, but hopefully it will be on sale now). Wish me luck!

What I'm wearing...
J.Crew Jackie Cardigan
Anthropologie Glimpse-of-Glitz tank
JBrand Ankle-Length Denim Legging, similar here
Anthropologie Pessinus Garden Necklace in Silver (check stores), similar here
Anthropologie stacked petunia drop earrings
B. Makowsky Tangled Treasures Sandals

19 comments:

Jan Russell said...

The Glimpse of Glitz tank looks so pretty on you! Ooooooh, another sale top I regret not pulling the trigger on when I had the chance. Have fun shopping, I hope you find everything you need, and nothing you don't ;)

Ashley said...

I love the colors in this outfit - so light and bright! Seriously adorable!

tres tippy said...

I love that necklace!! I'm trying to accessorize more and Anthro is definitely my enabler lol. Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Peggy said...

Love the glitz and the colors! Good luck with the maxi dress!

Pamela said...

Have fun trying not to shop for yourself! Thats usually when I find the MOST for me!!

triciathomas said...

I love that tank and am now glad that I got it even if it was on impulse!!!

theanthropologieconnoisseur said...

Nice casual outfit!

alicia said...

Super adorable. Love it all. You have a gift.

Elle Sees said...

adorable! close up of the jewelry

Lisa - respect the shoes said...

Simple outfit, but the finishing is in the details! You look great as always!

Debbie said...

I like the Glimpse of Glitz with that color cardigan and the necklace. So pretty!

Lorraine said...

Very pretty outfit today. I need to wear my Glimpse of Glitz tank. I'm still thinking about how I want to wear it. I have this thing about saving my new clothes for special events. I'm trying get out of this habit. Good Luck on the dress. I heart Gymboree. Such cute kids clothes.

goldenmeans said...

Such a pretty color cardi on you, and I'm loving your semi-coordinating bits of glitz on your jewelry and on your shoes and tank, it adds a sense of cohesion from head-to-toe!

Ady said...

You really pull off denim leggings!

Leia said...

That mint green is such a pretty color!
Leia's Delights

Jenni said...

You look so cute and I LOVE this tank! I'm also totally wishing I grabbed it on sale! Ebay may have some?? =) Happy 4th! Hope you found your little one something fun to wear!!

D e g a i n e said...

great outfit :)

D E G A I N E

http://www.fashiondegaine.com

Fashion Meets Food said...

Heyy girly! I just found your blog and absolutely love it! gorgeous outfit!

Enjoy your weekend and happy 4th!!

You have a new follower

xo

K @ Blog Goggles said...

Those shoes are gorgeous!