Wednesday, July 7, 2010

OOTD: Mmmmmm Macarons!

Nearby my Anthropologie is Paulette Macarons. And let me tell you that I love macarons! With flavors like pineapple and coconut, sweet wedding almond, and chocolate hazelnut you can't go wrong! So when I stopped by Anthropologie yesterday I had to pick some up for myself!
paulette macaroon
I'm wearing this ruffly top today and the color is so pretty. I decided to keep it simple and pair it with something in the same color family. And to give it some edge, I put on my gladiator sandals.

What I'm wearing...
Anthropologie Nexus Top
J.Crew Bling Button Cardigan
JBrand Ankle-Length Denim Legging, similar here
Anthropologie Pessinus Garden Necklace in Silver (check stores), similar here
Anthropologie stacked petunia drop earrings
B. Makowsky Gaby Sandals

13 comments:

Ashley said...

I've never had a macaroon - but now I want one...mmmmmm

Jan Russell said...

Sign me up for some yummy macaroons too! And I love the Nexus top on you! I ordered one last week, but it's not arrived yet, love how you styled yours!

Peggy said...

Love the Nexus on you!! We have Paulette here too and I love b/c I am gluten free! Trader Joe's also started selling some awesome Macaroons that are made by some friends of mine!

A said...

You look adorable! I really like your hair down!

Jenni said...

Love that top on you...so cute! I was tempted to get it too, but knew that I'd have to wear an undershirt under it because of the way things like that fall on me and it just wouldn't look as cute. I'll live vicariously through you! And those cookies look so good!!

theanthropologieconnoisseur said...

Cute outfit and the macarons look absolutely delicious!

shopwithm said...

Mmm, macaroons...

Love the Nexus top! I just posted pics of it as well. Such a pretty pink (and the ivory is gorgeous as well). Love how you wore it here!

triciathomas said...

I love the nexus top!!! I am wondering if I should have gotten it!

Lorraine said...

I'm loving this outfit! The nexus top looks great on you. I love it paired with the gladiators. Very cute!

Brianna said...

Very pretty coloring

Margaux. said...

I've never had a macaroon, but I think they're very pretty, haha.

Debye said...

Love this look and feel free to send some macaroon's my way

goldenmeans said...

Mmmm...macarons...drool. I was just at Laudree the other week when I was Tokyo. These look like an acceptable substitute! I've heard of Paulette actually but didn't realize they were in SF as well -- I will have to stop by next time I am in the city. Oh, and you look awesome in the Nexus top! The pink cardi is the perfect feminine offset, but the gladiators and skinny jeans keep it hip :)