Thursday, July 15, 2010

OOTD: I've Got the Blues

Gigi and I are still recovering from our colds today. So I decided to put on a skirt and hopefully it will make me feel a little better. Nothing like pretty clothes to lift my spirits, even if they are blue!

What I'm wearing...
J.Crew long cardi, similar here
J.Crew Grand Ruffle Shell, similar here
Anthropologie Watercolor Bow Skirt (from 2009), similar here in green
Tory Burch Reva in Silver
Anthropologie Gilden Impatiens Necklace, similar here
Anthropologie Stacked Petunia Drop Earrings

12 comments:

shopwithm said...

Cute outfit, love the blue. I've put some TB Reva's on my wishlist - how do they run? Small or TTS? I need to just go out and try some on, I know. Hope you feel better soon!

Ashley said...

You are so stinking cute! I love this outfit!

FabulousFloridaMommy said...

You look great! :)

I hope you and Gigi feel better soon!

alicia said...

Adorable! Sorry you're under the weather, but ya look fab. I want that skirt.

Jan Russell said...

Very pretty. I hope you and Gigi are 100% soon!

triciathomas said...

I love that skirt! I hope you guys feel better in time for out reunion!

gee said...

Beautiful!!! i hope you and gigi feel better! xoxo

Jenni said...

The best way to feel better is to dress cute...and you're totally looking cute in this outift! Love it!! Feel better soon!!

FashionJazz said...

Love your skirt : ) Hope you feel better soon, you have a lovely blog : )

www.fashionjazz.co.za

Jess said...

The print on that skirt is just gorgeous! And love the necklace too.

Happy Friday!

xo

Elle Sees said...

awwwww feel better! nothing's worse than a cold in the summer!

Jessica said...

Very cute outfit!

http://ciaobellablog13.blogspot.com/