Friday, July 9, 2010

OOTD: I Will Sail My Vessel

Tonight is Girls Night Out! We're all getting together for a friend's birthday at Cafe Rio and I can't wait for my shredded pork salad! I am so glad they opened a Rio up in California because now I don't have to wait until I visit Arizona or Utah anymore to get my fix! I'll be changing into something else for GNO but this is what I'm wearing to run some errands and I still need to pick up a bday gift. I hope everyone has a great weekend!

What I'm wearing...
Anthropologie Sea Epitome top, similar here and here
Habitual Jeans, similar here
J.Crew Waterfall necklace, similar here
Seychelle gold flip flops, similar here

11 comments:

Kim said...

Yay for GNO! I'm having one tonight too!!! You look adorable for errand running, and have a fab time tonight :-)

triciathomas said...

You look cute!!! I wish that shirt would have worked for me your post made me sad! Have fun tonight!

Jan Russell said...

I love the blue & yellow together -that necklace really dreses up the cute tee! Have fun tonight!

P.S - I was just looking at Gigi's nursery again and we have that same Jellyccat Zebra, aww, I love that guy!

Peggy said...

Love that tee- I wanted it but didn't get it! Have so much fun at GNO!!

gee said...

love that top. have a great GNO. xoox

Jenni said...

Totally agree with Jan--the necklace totally dresses up the look. You always know how to pull together an outfit! =) So cute! Have a great time at girls night out...I love those!

Lisa - respect the shoes said...

Have a fun night out!

Love how you put bits of glam in your outfits with your jewelry or shoes to make a simple chic outfit into something all your own!

theanthropologieconnoisseur said...

Love that necklace!

Debbie said...

Have a fun GNO! That necklace looks really cool against the shirt!

Pamela said...

It's amazing how a lovely pop of color on a necklace can take a cute tee and totally make it even more special!

Claudia said...

omigod sooo cute

i love your blog! its ahhhdoarble!!!

I am a new follower of yours!
care to follow me back??

http://fashionandpoise.blogspot.com