Friday, July 16, 2010

OOTD: Feeling Hot, Hot, Hot!

It's supposed to be HOT, HOT, HOT today! So I opted for a dress to try and stay cool in this heatwave. I picked up this dvf dress on super clearance last summer and love the fun print. I really love to wear dresses, all you need are a few accessories and you're ready to go!

What I'm wearing...
Diane Von Furstenberg Vanozza Dress, similar here
Anthropologie Looping Lanes Belt
Jeffrey Campbell Love flats, similar here


Have a great weekend everyone!

10 comments:

Miranda said...

Great dress, I love the print. DVF is amazing!
http://washingtondcfashion.blogspot.com/

triciathomas said...

I love that dress!!! I need a few DVF's to wear!

theanthropologieconnoisseur said...

Love this look! It's such a refreshing print!

Leah said...

Hope you are surviving the high temps! Love the dress and the brown belt with it.

xshumzx said...

B & W plus a hint of red=instant classic

Fashion Cappuccino said...

What a beautiful and classy dress!! I adore your red flats too!! xoxoxoxoo

sharonlei said...

I love that dress! It looks fabulous on you.

xx Love & Aloha

Pamela said...

DVF can do no wrong! I love the red shoes with it.

Margaux. said...

I love the pattern on the dress!

goldenmeans said...

Ah, I've always loved this DvF print and you look fantastic in it! Oh, and I bought the JC Love Flats (in black) a couple years ago -- they are one of my absolute favorite pairs of shoes! I wish they still made them!