Sunday, July 11, 2010

OOTD: Family Pic Outfit

I just got home from church ready to take a pic of my outfit and my camera battery died and I have no spare battery! So I won't be able to share what I wore today. But, I was experimenting yesterday with what to wear for our family picture in a few weeks. The color scheme is black and white with pops of yellow. This is what I came up with, let me know what you think.

What I'm wearing...
Anthropologie Spilling Ruffles Cardigan, similar here
Anthropologie Snakebite Belt
Anthropologie Glimpse-of-Glitz Tank, similar here and here
Anthropologie Circle the Globe Skirt
Anthropologie Pessinus Garden Necklace in Silver (check stores), similar here
Anthropologie Stacked Petunia Drop Earrings
Oh Deer Pumps

12 comments:

Heather Capener said...

Great outfit for the family pic! I love that skirt and it looks great "popping" out from under that cardi!

Pamela said...

I think it's great! It's also pretty classic so 10 years from now you won't think, "what was I wearing!?" :)

goldenmeans said...

You look *beautiful*. And I love how, except for the shoes, you are all Anthro-d out!! =)

Ashley said...

So cute! I think it's perfect for a portrait! I wore a similar outfit with a navy cardi a couple weeks ago!

DEA said...

You look so fab and it's a timeless outfit. I love the pop of color with the skirt and the little ruffles.

Jenni said...

I think you look so cute in this outfit! Love that you're doing yellows in your family picture...how cheery! By the way, I think I need that sweater. =)

xshumzx said...

ooo super cute outfit...i cud see it with a headband too!!

u should be an anthro model

triciathomas said...

I think it is perfect I need to drum something up really soon!

alicia said...

Super cute. I never think to put belts like that. But I really like it.

Elle Sees said...

cute! i wore the same thing, kinda, but in reverse...meaning black with white and yellow. I need more belts.

Lorraine said...

Great outfit! It would look very cute for family pictures.

Debye said...

You look so adorable! My only thought is that you may want some color by your face. I took family photos last fall with an ivory jacket and once I saw the pics I wished I had some more color close to my face. Just a thought but since you have such gorgeous dark hair it may not be an issue.