Monday, July 26, 2010

OOTD: Black & White

Today I have a few errands to run including a much needed trip to the grocery store. So it's a flats day for me, as most days are. I can't believe how much I have worn these sandals. They are so cute, extremely well made, and go with everything. They are still on sale at Nordstrom for around $50 but they only have the black ones, which are just as cute if you ask me.

What I'm wearing...
J.Crew Jackie Cardigan
Anthropologie Homespun Horticulture Tank, similar here
Joe's Raw Hem Kicker (on SALE!)
B. Makowsky Gaby Sandals
Anthropologie Gilden Impatiens Necklace, similar here
Anthropologie Stacked Petunia Drop Earrings

9 comments:

Leah said...

Love the outfit! You always have the perfect touches =)

triciathomas said...

I love that tank and am totally going to copy this outfit!!

Ashley said...

I love the black and white with the pop of color!

Jamie said...

I love the black and white with a little robin's egg. It's so chic and sweet. And the top is just darling!

Jenni said...

Love the whole look...the sandals rock!!!

A Bigger Closet said...

Great outfit - love the color of the cardigan with your black and white top. :)

Stylestance said...

I really like how you put this outfit together. Such a great look on you :)

Melissa said...

This is fabulous. I love the floral embellishments and the pop of color in the cardigan.

I've seen those sandals on someone else (can't remember who) but I heard they were extra comfy. They're SO cute!

Jan Russell said...

That tank is so you - it looks great! I love the cardigan you paired with it too, I need more Jackie's!