Wednesday, June 23, 2010

West Elm Faves

West Elm just annonced it's fall preview and they have some great stuff! You must check it out. Of course I already have my eye on several new items, but I'm loving some of the old stuff just as much. Here are some of my top picks...

WestElmFaves

1) Parsons Desk with Drawers - in white please.
2) Woven Veneer Pendant (NEW) - I would love to hang two of these above a kitchen table
3) Totem Pillow Cover (NEW) - LOVE the fun, modern print
4) Spine Wood Bookcase now on sale!
5) Glass Link Chandelier
6) Zigzag rug - I love anything with chevron stripes.
7) Modular Coffee Table
8) Overlapping-Squares Chair - these would look great with this table.

7 comments:

Leia said...

lovely items!

Lisa - respect the shoes said...

Is it weird that I always see a ton of stuff I love from the West Elm catalogs but when I go into a store, I don't like a thing?

Sue (reBloomer) said...

Nice things...I find to keep my sanity and a semblance of a budget, I shop in either the clothing world or the housing world, one at a time, never together! Right now I'm in clothing mode, but it's nice to do a little window shopping, thanks!

Becca said...

*swoooon* I love West Elm! It's one of my favorite home stores. I get so inspired everytime I go in there. Now if only I had the budget to make my house look like their catalog.

alicia said...

Yeah, I love west elm too. My sis has some pieces in her home that I want.

libys11 said...

i love the #5 chandelier and the #8 chair!!! great pieces! :D

Animated Confessions

LifestyleBohemia said...

I am the biggest West Elm fan - their designs are gorgeous! I share your favorites.
Great blog - following you now :)
xx