Monday, June 21, 2010

OOTD: The Color Purple

Today I have some errands to run and I wanted to be comfortable since it's going to be really hot! So I chose to wear my purple crossroads tee and a skirt with flats since it's both easy to wear and will help me stay cool in the heat. It looks like Buddy is peeking around the corner wondering what his crazy mom is doing!


What I'm wearing...
Anthropologie Crossroads Tee (on sale)
Anthropologie skirt (from last year), similar here and here
J.Crew silver skinny belt, similar here
Tory Burch Revas in silver
Tiffany Key Necklace

16 comments:

Susan said...

Do you happen to remember the name of that skirt? I love it!

Peggy said...

The purple looks great! I also love skirts with pockets and prefer to wear a dress over pants all summer!

Brianna said...

Very pretty skirt--got to love the pockets!

Jessica said...

Susan - I'm sorry, I don't remember the name.

Kim said...

LOVE that skirt! It looks so pretty on you.
And hi to your little doxie - I see him peeking in the background ;-)

triciathomas said...

I just got the crossroads tee and got it in red... I wish I had gotten it in purple!!! You look cute!! Buddy!

Lorraine said...

Very pretty! I really should get one of those shirts. It's so cute on you. What is the sizing like?

Jan Russell said...

Oooooh purple is YOUR color - you look just gorgeous! I agree, a skirt is the way to go to stay cool, I prefer it over shorts, even - hope you got all your running around done!

Ashley said...

oh, you look great! Purple really sings on you!

ashley
ashleygettingdressed.blogspot.com

Kenzie said...

That skirt has so much personality and it's not overbearing. Oh anthro, you've done it again.

Ady said...

Purple is a great color for you! And you look effortlessly pretty today. :)

Pamela said...

oh Buddy is so cute!!

Great colors and outfit look wonderful together. Finding cute things that allow you stay cool is sometimes a challenge but you definately hit the mark!

Sassy POSE said...

Cute outfit! I'm gonna follow.

www.sassypose.blogspot.com

Elle Sees said...

my fave color!!!

Leia said...

you look so pretty in purple! Love those flats too!

Juliana Noronha said...

i love your shoe!!!
http://junoronha.blogspot.com/